Sideshow Collectibles Reveals Space Jockey Maquette

Started by Darkness, Feb 10, 2015, 08:27:26 AM

Author
Sideshow Collectibles Reveals Space Jockey Maquette (Read 4,632 times)

Darkness

Sideshow Collectibles have recently announced their next Alien collectible – a Space Jockey maquette based on H.R. Giger’s creation in Ridley Scott’s 1979 Alien film. It’s 21″ high, 18″ wide and 23″ long and will cost you $600 (£394). It is expected to ship between December 2015 and February 2016. A little pricey for me but the detail is really outstanding and matches what H.R. Giger created in the film perfectly.

Space Jockey Maquette Sideshow Collectibles Alien: Covenant: One Year Later - AvP Galaxy Podcast #68

Space Jockey Maquette Sideshow Collectibles

Thanks to AliensCollection for the news.

Corporal Hicks

It sure looks gorgeous. I'd never buy it - these kind of things cost too much for me.

Xenomrph

That looks fantastic. But yeah, $600 is too rich for my blood. :(

Vark_

This is an amazing piece, my god, look all the details they put in it, and the paint !...
But I'd rather save my money for something more affordable, and above all, smaller ! Room, room is the key in every collector's mind, I don't understand why they release such huge figures. And huge means expensive, the other key in every collector's mind...
I'd rather turn to their legendary scale busts (which we can see the Warrior on the picture with the girl).

acrediblesource

Too small. I want the life size version! ;D

Vrastal

no chance in hell way too much

Vark_

Preorders are already over 1000€ in Europe... sigh  :-\

acrediblesource

It does look great in a store table like the one shown. Though I don't ever forsee this on any bodies home coffee table.
"It's blocking the TV!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed