AvP Requiem Box Office Figures

Started by Darkness, Dec 26, 2007, 11:36:39 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Box Office Figures (Read 25,506 times)

killzonewith bladesandteet

hey Darkness, just out of curiosity do you know how this AVP film tracks on a day by day basis compared to the takings of the first?

Average Joe

Average Joe

I hear what you're saying 'killzonewithbladesandteet', perhaps I should have made my comment sound like less of an attack.    :-\   I fully agree that fans have to get behind things, I know I do with all things 'Terminator'. If I may, AVPR is the exact flipside of AVP, they're the exact opposite to one another (in terms of violence, closer to source material, etc). I suppose a balanced version would be good but in the end the Pred is the most humanoid and most related to by audiences.    ;D   The genesis of both characters were low budget action/horror films using guerilla film making and stretched resources, which weren't especially successful at the box office either.  Also, 'Predator' and 'Alien' (as well as their sequels) weren't received much better than AVPR or even AVP upon initial release, but people warmed to them and newer generations embraced them.    8)  

Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox

wow i still need to watch it

Sulaco

Sulaco

Average Joe: I'm a huge Terminator fan also, I'm sure you know about the new t.v. show coming out! Talk about raping a franchise.

revility

revility

After a few days after seeing the movie and going through various feelings about it, I'm going to way my final judgement when the dvd comes out.  Seeing it on my own tv, and tweaking the brightness if needed, along with the extra footage hopefully being added into the film and not in a seperate extras menu, might change my opinions and hopefully help the hectic pasing the theater version had.  Its easy to damn the straus for the meh feeling i initially got and then super hate on fox for letting these two franchises fall from greatness to mid level, but after seeing just how vocal he has been with the community, I feel they tried the best they could with what they had and limits placed on them.

Ty

Ty

:o   Holy moly this web site is popular! Well, I'm going to my local mall soon, hopefully they'll have the avp-r figs. HOPEFULLY!!!!   :(   I think they may have them in FYE.   :-\  

frakaster

frakaster

WHEN DVD ARRIVES, EDIT IT I'LL BRIGHTNESS AND -LESS SHITTY HUMANS IMPROVE A LOT THIS MOVIE IT WILL CAUSE ABOUT THE WOLFS JOURNES ABOUT THIS MOVIE IS...

revility

revility

further feelings.  The strauss a great job...    when you got a screenplay written by the hack shane salerno and somebody like Tom rothman in charge. Look at shane's movie credits and that snotty imbd picture. Place your hate on salerno alone.

skinned alive

skinned alive

Your people are pathetic and can never be satisfied. Stop wining and show some respect for the directors of this film! Are you a director? Do you know how difficut it is to even produce a 10 min. short? NO you do not! If you are a true fan you will enjoy the movie for what it is and be happy that we got another fim at all! With all these neg comments, I doubt that their will be another movie now, thanks alot people.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Negitive comments have nothing to do with it, just look at the first film, the only determination of another AVP film is how much money this one makes.

skinned alive

skinned alive

Okay, AdamJZ, so what do you think about the film and if we will see another in the future?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I enjoyed it, wasnt perfect and had its problems, but the performances by the creatures were great and I had a fun time.  as long as this film makes enough money in theaters and DvD, we will for sure get a 3rd film.  the original AVP made more overseas than in the US, so hopefully the same will happen this time.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

has anyone got the avp-r inside the monster shop book yet? if so is it any good? i jst got the winston effect for christmas and its brilliant

Ok7

Ok7

Alien vs. Predator: Requiem - $3.3M, $1,288 PTA [$19.88M cume]-Not good   :'(  

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

Yautja, if you own The Winston Effect (like me), I doubt you find anything interesting in ADI book. I have not seen anything on all the production pics from AVP-R close to the elder on page 120.   :o   But if someone owns ADI book please gave us a review!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed