Isolation > A.I

Kradan

Kradan

The Old One

The Old One

It isn't even a question is it? lol

Katanu

Katanu

Stated playing the game last week. Having a great time with it. I've never been so scared of the Alien as I am while playing this game! Damn that creature, killed me a lot already  :D

Kradan

Kradan

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Dead link I think?

Kradan

Kradan

?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I can't see the picture.

Kradan

Kradan

Idk, I can

That's better ?

Tichinde

Tichinde

Game really deserves a sequel. I'm actually glad I went in without being as hardcore as Alien fan as I am now. I saw the first two movies but it had been a few years and I didn't know Amanda actually dies in her 80s. So the aspect of plot immunity was not something I thought about and I was on the edge of my seat the entire game. Really, I think the ending made me shit myself the most. If you don't know about her immunity, the game ends off on the potential idea Amanda got facehugged, since she wakes up in a nest. Of course we know she didn't but still.

Also, bit of trivia for you, when you blow up the nest you can hear the queen's screech, the devs confirmed that they had a queen but they didn't want the player to think they would have a boss with her so they kept her out of view.

Kradan

Kradan

If she was infected why Aliens still went after her ?

At least, that's how I explain it to myself

FatStu

FatStu

I completed this for the first time today. Bought it years ago but gave up on it when it became too much like hard work. But I persevered this time around and I'm glad I did. Very enjoyable game.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think a lot of the satisfaction in the game comes from besting Stompy, making it past those hard moments.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 09, 2020, 07:43:29 AM
I think a lot of the satisfaction in the game comes from besting Stompy, making it past those hard moments.

Besting or outright trolling him.

Sections like San Cristobal, Gemini, and the hive actually weren't as problematic for me as they were for others. Hell, they're easy compared the Survivor Mode maps. :P I think it all comes down to the player, as well as confidence in your own abilities and strategies.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Sep 09, 2020, 02:10:46 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 09, 2020, 07:43:29 AM

Besting or outright trolling him.

Sections like San Cristobal, Gemini, and the hive actually weren't as problematic for me as they were for others. Hell, they're easy compared the Survivor Mode maps. :P I think it all comes down to the player, as well as confidence in your own abilities and strategies.

I agree, especially when you're running for time and points

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed