Fox AvPR Press Release

Started by Darkness, Dec 04, 2007, 08:35:29 PM

Author
Fox AvPR Press Release (Read 10,008 times)

Vader the White

Vader the White

HEY! THEY SAID THAT AVP CAME OUT 2005!!!!!!!!   >:(   THEY RUINED THE MOVIE!!!!!!!    (In case a few people didn't know, that was sarcasm.)

ipodboy100

ipodboy100

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   ;D     ;D  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

No, their throats look vaguely vagina-like. Their mouths look like some sort of crab-thing. :)

killzonewith bladesandteet

crabby vaginas .......ewwww!   ;D  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

I find the sections regarding the pred-alien very unnerving. Specifically the pred-alien's reproductive method, the whole "predator has more dominant genes" and "80%alien-20%predator ratio" theories.   ::)   The new reproductive method is a joke, completely unnecessary, screws with canon and essentially now kills the possibility of a pred-alien queen. The "dominant" gene and "80-20% ratio" theories are absurd.  What I want to know is, are they suggesting that predator's reproduce in a similar manner and that's where the pred-alien gets it?!   :o   If so, they'll need to go into hiding 'cause that's gonna piss A LOT of fans off. And why do male pred's bother covering up that huge bulge between their legs if it's not what we all assumed it is?   ::)   Oh god, if they introduce the "Yautja" and "larger and more aggressive female preds" ideas into the AVP films, I think I'll be done with them.   :'(  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

The pred-alien design, on the other hand, is so close to the ideal, logical pred-alien design and is almost exactly how I envisioned it.   :-\   The two problems I have with it is the addition of the "alien-ized" dreads (which look great on preds, NOT on aliens IMHO) and the predator's flesh tone. But mainly the dread locks. *shudders* Well, considering the opinions and beliefs Colin & Greg already have on both species, it's no wonder they've come with these hair brained ideas and can justify it in their minds.   :D     :'(    The worst part of all this, is the fact that this is an AVP FILM and not some comic, novel or game. Henceforth will be regarded as canon. Which is exactly why great care needed to be taken with not just continuity and the tone and feel of the film (which they've nailed by the way   :D  ), but the two species themselves (which they're majorly screwing up so far   >:(  ).

topman

topman

ive heard all this before!!!

thisemovie will be a world wide hit in every country   8)  

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

see the problem is we're not supporting what we've seen in the multiple trailers, teaser, t.v. spots, etc. yes there is a possibility the movie will suck but there is a possibility it will kick our faces in the teeth  and after all that i've been seeing from this movie so far, i'm willing to bet this will be a great movie.  no judgements.  why can't we just support them in what they're doing in hopes they'll get the green-light for AVP3

Predalien8675309

Predalien8675309

This movie will kick the most ass!!! :evil   ;D  

bueee

bueee

"They've seen the movies countless times, know the [AVP] comics and played the [AVP] videogames. They really understand these characters"  the MOVIES and COMICS-shit have absolutely DIFFERENT main heroes species. anybody who tries to unite it f**ks the movie originals. so better go and f**k yourselves, stupid straus brothers.

Aran

Aran

shut up buee

Aliens 22

Aliens 22

sup G's!  sorry for spamming!  please unbann me!  i'v got some new info on the movie if you want it!

Honorless_Predator

Honorless_Predator

from what i read id say they are maybe hard core fans. but....maybe they were chosen by FOX to direct the movie after they saw 300? perhaps the brotheres only read and watched the movies after they were chosen....but also maybe they were just hard core fans that were special FX people just happend to be lucky e nough to be apart of the new avp film.  no matter what the scenario is...they r fans of avp. they are like every one of us. they are like everyone of us fans except they have gotten the chance of a life time. besides 2 is better then 1   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed