AvPR Hot Toys Figures

Started by Darkness, Nov 24, 2007, 06:55:29 PM

Author
AvPR Hot Toys Figures (Read 19,218 times)

zen

zen

Deco:Sorry i did'nt respond to the last comment you left for me,i got very ill and the mere thought of looking at the keybourd made me wanna hurl.My story is in america in a small town that started back in the 50's.As the town grew people wanted more things like a diner,a police station and many other places,and a whole bunch of people go to the bar every friday to relax after a hard weeks work.It also takes place smetime between 2009 and 2014   ;D  .

WOLF

WOLF

HOT TOYS FIGURES LOOK A LITTLE DRK

WOLF

WOLF

AT THE END OF THE DAY NECA COMES ON TOP FOR ME PLUS I ALREADY MADE PLSNS TO GET NECA'S MASKED PRED

XenoFox

XenoFox

Nice figures. Details = Pwnage.     8)  

Ty

Ty

I think the alien warrior's little second mouth that come out is very cool.    :P  

FRANKASTER

FRANKASTER

can't wait to play with hydrid's mechanized jaws!!

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

WHERE DO U GO 2 C THESE PICS

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Amazing!!

D88M

D88M

Cyberraga | 25 Nov 2007 06:1126 I ´ll go with NECA. Their figures are more accurate!!!   yes, because of that this ones are better   :P  

JK

JK

Deco

Deco

Zen:  Not to worry, I hope you are feeling better. Setup sounds nice, I hope things are coming along nicely for you. Have you started your concept drawings for your hybrid yet?

Blaz

Blaz

I hope they are this good looking in the movie. Jeez they are nice.

Nomad

Nomad

Toys look nice, but I dont like idea with them being an action figures.   :(    Zen, do you remember discussions about original aliens, queen facehugers etc. Finaly we all desided that all the aliens are hybryds and the queen facehuger looks like the original facehuger... Well it appears we were wrong     ???   I just read 5 very first AvP comix, and it shows that originally, before the Alien 3, human aliens bursted from snakes, monkeys, lisardoids and even rinos      ???   WTF!!! And queen fasehuger all cowered with spikes. Damn it sucks, it appears that now we have totaly different conseption of alien life cycle. If you dont bellive me read the damn, but still the best, comix! P.S. zen, I wish you all the best with your story     ;D  

Deco

Deco

hi NOMAD  The thing with the comics is that they arent the definitive full stop to things. I must say I think that there is no real answer to the meat of this question!   :)  

Nomad

Nomad

Deco, I agree. But what I was trying to say is that originally the theory of alien life cicle was different and more simple. Now we have absolutely redesighned and more complicated version of it. And in some of the future movies it wil be changed again. That is why it is wrong for people to say that the movie or comix is bad if it was changed from previous one. And what do you think?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed