Noomi Rapace Talks Character Details, 'Alien' Connection

Started by Darkoo, Mar 07, 2011, 06:48:27 PM

Author
Noomi Rapace Talks Character Details, 'Alien' Connection (Read 13,523 times)

nendo

Quote from: Daz85 on Mar 09, 2011, 11:09:46 AM
Like I said before, they arn't gonna release a teaser for a film a year before it. I imagine we'll get something around Christmas. Please don't expect anything before then, because they'll be in the thick of making it.

Why not? Godzilla US teaser trailer was released a full year before the film. The latest star trek film did the same. its not uncommen for this to happen

Keyes

The Star Trek teaser went online in anticipation of a Christmas release that year, but was pushed back to the following May. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a teaser asap, but realistically I know the chances are it'll be later rather than sooner! Avatar didn't get any trailers until only a few months before release.

dandan

Quote from: Daz85 on Mar 09, 2011, 07:22:44 PM
The Star Trek teaser went online in anticipation of a Christmas release that year, but was pushed back to the following May. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a teaser asap, but realistically I know the chances are it'll be later rather than sooner! Avatar didn't get any trailers until only a few months before release.

well by the looks of it different films gewt teasers at different times so no one can say when the teaser comes out for Prometheus it could be sooner or later

Xhan

"Alien related" in no way shape or form = Aliens on screen.

Quote from: nendo on Mar 09, 2011, 07:05:36 PM
Like I said before, they arn't gonna release a teaser for a film a year before it. I imagine we'll get something around Christmas. Please don't expect anything before then, because they'll be in the thick of making it.

Why not? Godzilla US teaser trailer was released a full year before the film. The latest star trek film did the same. its not uncommen for this to happen
even within the Alien series Alien3 had a teaser over a year before release.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 17, 2011, 10:29:09 AM

Please don't remind us about that teaser...I recently saw it online and I can only imagine how excited audiences must have been before they saw the movie.... >:( :'(

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Mar 18, 2011, 03:00:52 AM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 17, 2011, 10:29:09 AM

Please don't remind us about that teaser...I recently saw it online and I can only imagine how excited audiences must have been before they saw the movie.... >:( :'(

lol, there was an article on Cracked called "the top 10 sci fi movies never made" and that was on the list :D

Sgt. Apone

It could just be a way to get attract more people.  :-\

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

It was the first idea, immediately scrapped out.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 12, 2011, 04:31:33 PM
It was the first idea, immediately scrapped out.

...by people with no childhoods, presumably.

Seriously, what the **** were they thinking dropping that idea?!

Quote from: Sgt. Apone on Apr 11, 2011, 01:44:26 AM
It could just be a way to get attract more people.  :-\

Interesting...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk_x9W1xKng#ws
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0rnt81VMQM#noexternalembed-ws

SM

QuoteSeriously, what the **** were they thinking dropping that idea?!

There never was any serious idea to scrap.  No Alien3 script featured Aliens getting to Earth.

SiL

They were thinking "Wait this would actually be pretty expensive, not to mention maybe even a little lame."

"So how about mutant sheep-Aliens with human faces on their asses?"

"f**kin'. Gold."

Valaquen

Quote from: SM on Apr 13, 2011, 03:20:35 AM

There never was any serious idea to scrap.  No Alien3 script featured Aliens getting to Earth.
That's right. Makes the trailer even weirder  :laugh:

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: SiL on Apr 13, 2011, 06:05:34 AM
They were thinking "Wait this would actually be pretty expensive, not to mention maybe even a little lame."

"So how about mutant sheep-Aliens with human faces on their asses?"

"f**kin'. Gold."

You know, I might not dislike Alien Cubed (and yes I finally saw the Theatrical Version -- can't judge the Assembly Cut) as much if that had made it to the final film.  ;D

Quote from: Valaquen on Apr 13, 2011, 08:20:09 AM
Quote from: SM on Apr 13, 2011, 03:20:35 AM

That's right. Makes the trailer even weirder  :laugh:

But then...the...wh...why...how...stupid Predators trailer...third movies in individual series...

"...Buh."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed