Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Returning As Dutch In New Predator: Hunting Grounds DLC

Started by SuperiorIronman, May 12, 2020, 01:22:48 PM

Author
Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Returning As Dutch In New Predator: Hunting Grounds DLC (Read 24,383 times)

Predalien39

I thought they had mentioned early in that the first DLC would be free.  That stinks.
Cool Dutch is in it though

molasar

Quote from: Predalien39 on May 12, 2020, 02:51:04 PM
I thought they had mentioned early in that the first DLC would be free.  That stinks.
Cool Dutch is in it though

"The first is a free update, available for all players who own the game. Players will be able to learn where Dutch has been all these years and hear his story in his own words through a series of voice tapes that you earn as you level up.
The second is a Paid DLC pack where you can play as Dutch and get early access to the QR5 "Hammerhead" Rifle and Dutch's Knife! (available free for all players later in June)"

Enjoy

I like the net gun scaring on his forehead. I want a movie!

Corporal Hicks

Voodoo Magic

Hot d*mn!!  I knew it!!!

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on May 12, 2020, 01:36:56 PM
Someone supposedly found a Predator autopsy in the game's files that aren't used anywhere else. I'm wondering if this might be connected. I was actually looking for the image on Reddit when I stumbled onto this,

What???

Dutch... followed by Harrigan..... followed by Royce.... followed by Isabelle?  One can dream!!!

Net gun scars!

Darkness

Forgot that Arnie did this game. It's really great they've got Arnie back to do something like this. Paid DLC though? This is the biggest problem with the last two generations of consoles - paid DLC for content that should have been there from the start.

Voodoo Magic

Is that a bio helmet on Dutch's shoulder?

Corporal Hicks

Certainly looks it! Love the scarring too. Didn't one the tapes talk about him being netted when they met the female?

Voodoo Magic

Corporal Hicks

How f**king cool is this?

JokersWarPig

Pretty cool, and as much as I like my current "Heavy" operator I'll probably bite and run around as Dutch.

Spoiler
Considering NECA has been looking at this game I'm totally expecting a figure of this Dutch to appear at some point
[close]

Voodoo Magic

D*mn I wish TheArnoldFans didn't spoil this reveal a couple of months ago. I'm still super excited, but I'd be bouncing off the walls if this came out of nowhere (just like this game announcement did).

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 12, 2020, 03:45:20 PM
How f**king cool is this?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Good morning, it's my birthday and today is pretty amazing because the gift is for all of us! DUTCH LIVES!! Also here a photo of me and one of my favorite people in the world <a href="https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Schwarzenegger</a> (yes I'm getting this framed) <a href="https://t.co/tyuhYyGpm3">pic.twitter.com/tyuhYyGpm3</a></p>&mdash; gerritzen (@Gerritzen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Gerritzen/status/1260231816264351747?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Aww man that's just too awesome.

Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 12, 2020, 03:54:36 PM
Spoiler
Considering NECA has been looking at this game I'm totally expecting a figure of this Dutch to appear at some point
[close]

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

Wow so awsome!!!!! That looks like Berserker Predators mask on his shoulder too I think I see a jaw bone!!!!!

I wonder if we will get new Predator skins too

Kailem

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 12, 2020, 04:01:00 PM
D*mn I wish TheArnoldFans didn't spoil this reveal a couple of months ago. I'm still super excited, but I'd be bouncing off the walls if this came out of nowhere (just like this game announcement did).

Yeah it's not the surprise it could have been, but it's still cool to have it confirmed.

The likeness is really good, and the net gun scar and bio mask shoulder pad are cool touches too. Immediately lets you know he's had more than just the one run-in with the Predators in the years since the original film.

I'm also a little iffy about them putting out paid DLC so soon when it still feels like the game needs more content in general (or at the very least some decent matchmaking), but like I usually do I'll have to wait and see what the price is before making any sort of decision either way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed