AvPGalaxy Previews AvP!

Started by Darkness, Jan 07, 2010, 06:17:55 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Previews AvP! (Read 7,160 times)

Darkness

Darkness

As you all know I was given the chance to visit Rebellion HQ in early December. Now I can give you all the chance to read my impressions on the game. Needless to say it was so awesome I didn’t want to leave but…

“I’d already run out of ammo twice. I wasn’t being smart, I was panicking. Screw clearing up the infestation, I was getting out of there. Sprinted through the sewers I refused to stop, I’d already made that mistake the first time. I was almost out…almost there and bam! I was down, I turned to see an Alien dragging me away…”

It’s a two part preview, I hope you all enjoy it. We’ll be posting up a three part interview at the weekend too. Check it out! I’ll leave you with these parting words – The wait ’till February is painful now I know what we’ll be getting.

UrbanPredator

UrbanPredator

AWESOME....reserved the Hunter edition yesterday...cant wait   ;D     :o  

Vakarian

Vakarian

WOW you lucky son of a gun Hicks lol..Hunter pack..Reserved    ;D  

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

I'm equally jealous and excited! Thanks a TON for this! :D  X   8)  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Whoa sounds like it will be like AvP1 with the atmosphere and "cheats" that you had to complete a certain amount of something.  Thank god is not banned here in oz no more    ;D  

jacobwalton

jacobwalton

I NEED TO KNOW ARE THEY RELEASING A DEMO

ikarop

ikarop

They are releasing a demo this winter. You just need to wait a bit more.

Rob

Rob

WOW!!!! This is making me want to play as the Alien more than ever!!!!   ;D  

rzrzkid

rzrzkid

PFF! why delete my comment?    ::)   what a noob way    ;D   i only ask when the demo coming? and you guys delete my comment? ty!    ;D  

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

As Ikarop said it is coming out this WINTER. So lets all calm down and just wait for the demo then.. GGGOOO CCRRRAAAZZYYY playing IT!!! :)    ;)  

private pyle

private pyle

This preview makes my face melt with the complete awsume-sauce it is composed of!!! Thank god i pre-ordred this!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

joe117

joe117

I <3 Avpgalaxy =)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We heart you guys too.    :)  

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Hunter Edition Secured!

NikoSuave

NikoSuave

Just got an X Box 360 Elite for this game cant wait for hunter edition!although its going to be a big switch for me from computer gaming to  console

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed