Closer look at a possible Space Jockey? (SPOILERS)

Started by JaaayDee, Dec 22, 2011, 07:56:15 PM

Author
Closer look at a possible Space Jockey? (SPOILERS) (Read 74,699 times)

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Mustangjeff on Dec 25, 2011, 05:23:29 AM
Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 25, 2011, 05:16:54 AM
Quote from: Mustangjeff on Dec 25, 2011, 05:11:53 AMThere was an image from the leaked comic con footage showing a control panel and a hand.  So is this hand from our man?  I think initially there was some debate on it being a member of the crew, but I don't think so.  That hand looks very biomechanical in the comic con shot, and the image of our possible jockey has pretty flesh arms/hands still.

IMO it's a crew member's hand. The glove looks like it matches their space suits; material with rubber augmentations.

-Chris

Yep your absolutely correct.  I should have looked at the glove in the other photos.  The picture where the guys helment is melting off the actor has his hands up by his face and they are an exact match..

Oh well..

You make a good point about the control panel - definitely looks like the same one in both shots. In the SDCC shot you couldn't really tell what it was, but with the new shot you can see it is a table/console like structure.

-Chris

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed