Alien 3 - Third Cut enhanced re-edit by 15Maf

Started by BringbackJonesy!, Jun 28, 2019, 03:59:18 PM

Author
Alien 3 - Third Cut enhanced re-edit by 15Maf (Read 42,197 times)

khas

How can I get it?

BringbackJonesy!

Quote from: khas on Mar 30, 2020, 07:41:34 PM
How can I get it?

By checking out the PM I've sent you.

Still Collating...

Can you please PM me the link? I'd love to see how your edits turned out on film.

BringbackJonesy!

Quote from: Still Collating... on Mar 31, 2020, 12:41:51 PM
Can you please PM me the link? I'd love to see how your edits turned out on film.

Check your messages.  And just to be clear, this fan edit was done by the talented 15MaF.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: BringbackJonesy! on Mar 31, 2020, 01:28:16 PM
Quote from: Still Collating... on Mar 31, 2020, 12:41:51 PM

Check your messages.  And just to be clear, this fan edit was done by the talented 15MaF.

It sounds tempting. Can you please PM me the link as well?  ;D thank you  :)

BringbackJonesy!

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 01, 2020, 02:16:25 AMIt sounds tempting. Can you please PM me the link as well?  ;D thank you  :)

Done.  And others who messaged me yesterday, check your PM's too.

(By the way, rather than merely play it on your laptop or pc monitor, I recommend anyone who has it so far to eventually copy/transfer their downloaded file onto a 'flashdrive' usb stick or external usb harddrive to play back on your tv's usb socket for maximum impact...as I'm assuming your tv screen is much bigger)

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: BringbackJonesy! on Apr 01, 2020, 04:07:26 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 01, 2020, 02:16:25 AMIt sounds tempting. Can you please PM me the link as well?  ;D thank you  :)

Done.  And others who messaged me yesterday, check your PM's too.

(By the way, rather than merely play it on your laptop or pc monitor, I recommend anyone who has it so far to eventually copy/transfer their downloaded file onto a 'flashdrive' usb stick or external usb harddrive to play back on your tv's usb socket for maximum impact...as I'm assuming your tv screen is much bigger)

Nice! I can't thank you enough for all that you have done .  :)

thin76

Hello

My fav film tbh, despite all its floors etc

Please could I get a link to download as would love to see this version

Love fan edits

BringbackJonesy!

Check your messages thin76.

thin76

Thanks v much

Downloaded no problem

Does not want to play on windows media player or some other apps like vimu (i use this on the firestick via a media server) however VLC plays it no problem

Out of interest anyone had issues with playback?

BringbackJonesy!

BringbackJonesy!

Personally, I downloaded the VLC media player onto my laptop, as it seems to play most files with no problems.

However, I much prefer to watch an edit like this on my tv as I previously said, so once I've downloaded a file link onto my laptop's harddrive, I then normally copy the file onto either a usb external harddrive or a small usb 'flash drive' stick so that I can then put it into my tv's usb port to watch.

Note - while any size of usb external harddrive plays fine on my tv, not any size of usb 'flash drive' stick works on it....so I normally use a 32 Gb size usb 'flash drive' stick to copy files like this onto to watch, as a 64 Gb sized one does NOT work on my tv for some reason.

And just to clarify, I've had no playback issues with that file link whatsoever using any of the options I've mentioned.

castleaco

I'm interested too. Can you send PM me please?  :)

BringbackJonesy!

Quote from: castleaco on Apr 08, 2020, 04:17:01 PM

Sure, check your messages.

castleaco

Quote from: BringbackJonesy! on Apr 08, 2020, 07:52:06 PM
Quote from: castleaco on Apr 08, 2020, 04:17:01 PM

Sure, check your messages.

Thank you, BringbackJonesy.  :)

plazmatick

I'm very very interested too. Can you send/PM me please?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed