Alien Day merch in press release

Started by alienscollection.com, Mar 29, 2016, 05:47:33 PM

Author
Alien Day merch in press release (Read 85,914 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Thats just... weird.

Someone get lava planet predator to take care of this. :laugh:

Perfect-Organism

So let me get this straight, is this Alien supposed tobe edible?  Like a gummy bear or something?  That's the first thing I thought of when I saw it.  Bet you that would give you acid reflux.. :D

FiorinaFury161

Looks like a fancy Jello mold.

windebieste

It's like a mini vinyl Sofubi thingy.  Apparently, they're very popular.  Why?  I don't know.  There's over a dozen different varieties of the Alien.

At 4" tall, $50 is a lot to pay for this thing. They should come in mixed bags of 24 plastic items for just $2.50.  Just like toys of this nature used to. 

-Windebieste.

chainsawsquirrel

Looks a bit chubby for an alien doesn't it?

Perfect-Organism

I don't get it.  Need some context here.

Corporal Hicks

QuoteFrom Secret Base and Super7 for Alien Day 2016: We originally posted this as the terrifying fury of the Alien Queen Molten Magma figure. However now that the magma has cooled the actual figure is the more horrifying Alien Queen Molten Silver Gray!

http://super7hq.com/news/alien-queen-for-alien-day

windebieste

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

We now haz confirmation of Glow in the Dark ReAction figure included in the carry case.  Announcement of this 3 3/4" fella completely fulfills my expectations!:

I am soooo stoked right now! 

SOLD!

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

I wish I collected the ReAction stuff as I'd love that carry case. Have we had a price on it?

windebieste

No price as yet.  I love the ReAction Aliens.  They have such an awesome history!  I'm looking forward to ordering one of those cases when they become available. 

My collection of loose 3 3/4" inch 'ALIEN' ReAction figures needs a good home they can rock out in!  That case is perfect.  Especially considering it's such a worthy homage to the old 1977 carry cases for Kenner's original 3 3/4" 'Star War's action figures.  It's another great connection to action figure history of a bygone era, right down to the hinged vinyl style and montage art depicted on the cover:

-Windebieste.

Darkness

Darkness

Hollywood Collectibles have now revealed their Derelict Statue from the original press release.

http://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/store/product.php?productid=16562

$500. Not really keen on the stripey colour scheme.

windebieste

Oh wow... incoming Merchandise Tsunami.  Everyone duck for cover! lol.

Love this: 

...and this, too:

-Windebieste.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: windebieste on Apr 22, 2016, 03:15:28 AM

Nice use of Ron Cobb's Nostromo symbols there.

Corporal Hicks

I'm digging that sweat shirt. Lots of cool merch!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed