Aliens themed mod for Battlefield 2142

Started by Frosty98B, Jun 15, 2017, 09:22:48 AM

Author
Aliens themed mod for Battlefield 2142 (Read 41,632 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Merry Christmas, looking good!

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic! I'm looking forward to trying it out!

Frosty98B

Frosty98B

Here's a stable updated version.
You can now fight the xenomorph faction as well as the Weyland-Yutani forces which consist of the Pan Asian Coalition forces and the "tamed/controlled" xenomorphs at the moment.

Still Collating...

That looks beautiful! Great work, I'll be eager to try it out if I survive the exam season. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see where this goes.

Frosty98B

Quote from: Still Collating... on Dec 29, 2019, 10:36:22 PM
That looks beautiful! Great work, I'll be eager to try it out if I survive the exam season. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see where this goes.
Cheers, SC!! If you're wondering what's next, here's a summary of what's planned for the first full version of Acheron. I can't promise we'll manage to pull off all that but it's something that we can try in the year(s) to come.

Good luck on those exams! I'll need some too on mine. :laugh:

Still Collating...

Thanks! Then right back at ya!

That's some ambitious plan for the game you got there. Just take your time and I hope for the best.

Frosty98B

Quote from: Still Collating... on Dec 31, 2019, 02:26:00 PM
Thanks! Then right back at ya!

That's some ambitious plan for the game you got there. Just take your time and I hope for the best.
Thanks! 8)

Frosty98B

Knives

Frosty98B

Frosty98B

USCM light and heavy soldier
Note: These are just basic soldier models, the iconic body armour will be a separate part determined by the kit type (so that, for example, the Smartgun harness would only be equipped along with Smartgun, leaving the M3 armour for all other cases).

JokersWarPig

Looking good

Frosty98B

Gr33n M4n

This is cool. I've been looking for a reason to get back into BF-2142.

Frosty98B

A new demo is here. Its main feature is the kit customisation that has been added. Thanks to the master server of the BF2142 Reclamation project, the unlockables are available, so we thought why not use this opportunity?

Demo 2

The demo brings a better optimisation by fixing some of the weapon models (slightly reducing the size of the mod and boosting the performance), updated muzzle flashes and additional effects, fixed textures of some weapons and aliens, new icons and rendered pictures, fixed localisation, improved team balance.
Finally, it should now be easier to tell which maps have the faction you want to play as.

Frosty98B

Frosty98B

Frosty98B

Smartgun eyepiece sight based on the image from the Technical Manual (the one in the upper right corner)

Note that the stretching of the HUD elements is a result of the higher resolution (the game's basic res being 800x600 in which they match the original perfectly).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed