Aliens vs. Predator 2 Master Server Patch (1.5.4)

Started by x-M-x, Feb 25, 2013, 03:51:54 AM

Author
Aliens vs. Predator 2 Master Server Patch (1.5.4) (Read 12,773 times)

x-M-x

x-M-x

Hey guys!

New and improved Master Server Patch (1.5.4) - February 2013 Release

A list of improvements: (in 1.5.4)

- Fixed a crash on Windows XP x64 and Windows 7.
- Removed the update box.
- Faster server browser.
- More accurate pings in the list.

I've tested this my self the file is clean no Trojan/virus and the avp2 works like a charm no error (not yet anyway HA!)

DOWNLOAD HERE

http://www.avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1276008198

- CHECK THE LINK CAREFULLY.

- Any problems let us know.

- Big Thank's to TBBC

Xhan

Tryin' out now.

Does this fix the session creation bug with custom mods in LAN play?

Pretty goddamn annoying to have uninstall the SMS everytime I update Crucible with content because I can't test it in MP with SMS running.

x-M-x

A, LAN problem? hmmm  how did 1.5.4 work for you ?  FEEDBACK !

Corporal Hicks

Works absolutely fine for me - thanks. So many flashbacks to my childhood there.

InfestedGoat

I just saw that the master server has updated to version 1.5.4, servers are showing up again now. There were about 20 people online at 11am today.

piff

piff

why wont the servers show up in xfire? Did they forget to tell the patch to send it to xfire and or gamespy?

x-M-x

Quote from: piff on Aug 14, 2013, 02:08:30 PM
why wont the servers show up in xfire? Did they forget to tell the patch to send it to xfire and or gamespy?

You obviously have no idea what your 'talking' about... . 

(Xfire was never part of this patch. From the beginning, AvP2 had two master servers)

--
--
--
------

This patch was made to retrieve the list from GameSpy, rather than the dead Sierra server. Apart from that, it seems rather silly to think this patch would break Xfire's server list, because it's only a client mod. The servers don't use the patch

- understand?  'it never broke' anything....

any questions?  :P

piff

Quote from: x-M-x on Aug 24, 2013, 09:07:30 AM
Quote from: piff on Aug 14, 2013, 02:08:30 PM

You obviously have no idea what your 'talking' about... . 

(Xfire was never part of this patch. From the beginning, AvP2 had two master servers)

--
--
--
------

This patch was made to retrieve the list from GameSpy, rather than the dead Sierra server. Apart from that, it seems rather silly to think this patch would break Xfire's server list, because it's only a client mod. The servers don't use the patch

- understand?  'it never broke' anything....

any questions?  :P

well its broken now, there was no need to update it, no servers show up in xfire or avp2 server list.

thanks for killing this game.

if it aint broke, dont fix it

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed