"Creating the Alien" Trailer Released

Started by ikarop, Mar 10, 2014, 06:59:17 PM

Author
"Creating the Alien" Trailer Released (Read 31,638 times)

ikarop

ikarop

HD Download (400 MB): Part 1Part 2 - Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W6OpHB2D4Q#ws

QuoteIf our Insider Trailer has whetted your appetite to know more about our Alien, then join in with the first of our upcoming podcast series, PRIORTY ONE: Audio Log 001 – 1976NEC.

Nee will be talking to Lead Game Designer, Gary Napper, Animator, Simon Ridge and Programmer, Tobias Kleanthous, key members of our team who have been dedicated to bringing the Alien to life.

As well as getting to know our studio leads and their roles in Alien: Isolation, we're also giving you the chance to ask them your own questions. If you've been desperate to ask a Xenomorph-related question for some time, then this is the perfect chance.

Send us your questions to community@alienisolation.com with the subject title: PRIORITY ONE: Creating the Alien, before 11:59PM GMT, on the 23rd March, 2014. The best questions will be put to our studio leads in the podcast!

Don't miss out on your chance to talk directly to our studio developers and look out for more fantastic reveals from Alien: Isolation.
http://news.alienisolation.com/2014/03/13/watch-our-insider-video-creating-the-alien/

Original Post

http://news.alienisolation.com/2014/03/10/creating-the-ultimate-hunter/

QuoteToday kicks off a truly exciting few months in the Alien: Isolation calendar.

Over the coming weeks, we'll be bringing you new insights on what's gone into the making of our upcoming game.

Across a series of Insider Videos, articles and podcasts, you can look forward to discovering fresh and revealing information on Alien: Isolation.

To start everything off in true style, this week, we're focusing on the star of our show – the Alien.

An unstoppable, unpredictable and deadly force, this is the deadliest hunter. In the depths of Sevastopol, you, as Amanda, will have to survive an ever-present and terrifying threat that is unrelenting and merciless.

This coming Thursday, our next Insider Video – 'Creating the Alien' – will be focused on giving you a preview of the finer details on our Alien. For those who have been thirsty for more Xenomorph knowledge, this Insider Video is for you.

With talks from studio leads and key studio developers who have been dedicated to the development of the Alien, we'll be shedding some light on what you can look forward to from our in-game monster

[close]

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Awwwwweeee Yeeeeah.

aliens13

I can't wait for this!!

Corporal Hicks

I'd really like it if they maintained a regular series of videos like this.

Blades

They are really heading in the right direction with this i feel, so eager to get my hands on it!

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 11, 2014, 08:29:52 AM
I'd really like it if they maintained a regular series of videos like this.

Even if Isolation was the best game ever made it won't happen because Sega's contract is done.

Corporal Hicks

Videos, not games.  :)

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Oops, sorry.

ikarop

ikarop

Dark Bladed Hunter

Screen Captured Pictures!

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread

aliens13

Awesome trailer!!! It was nice to see some new footage of the game.

thecaffeinatedone

!!!1111!Dey didn't get the patch on the wall right? omg totally not buying11!111.. I kid. Environments looking fitting for the game. Hopefully the gameplay will be worthwhile too.

MasterRich

fav part was when the camera was crouched down hiding and the alien loooking around slowly before turning away. I suddenly felt an urge of OH CRAP, OH CRAP! DON'T LOOK DOWN! DON'T LOOK DOWN!!

Jango1201

They really need to add those condom lips to the Alien. Running around with teeth exposed all the time gives me the sense he wants to greet me with happiness not hostility. Other then that the Alien is looking fantastic.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

His animations are perfect, they've nailed the sensual and graceful movements.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed