The Batman (2021)

Started by MudButt, Jan 31, 2019, 12:41:53 AM

Author
The Batman (2021) (Read 54,086 times)

Prez

Prez

Rewatching it and realising once again .... this IS the Batman film I've wanted for over 40 years. TDK is the superior film but this is the more on point Batman film for me.

ace3g

ace3g

Kradan

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Spoiler
[close]

Ingwar

Ingwar

I've read both. Court of Owls please ;D

Kradan

Kradan

I've read Hush once and all I remember is this:

Spoiler
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Kradan

Kradan

I just hope RLM guys keep their word not reviewing The Batman otherwise I'll have to eat my heart out

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

They should have promised that after this movie  :-[

ace3g

ace3g

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 06, 2022, 02:17:49 AMThe only thing I'd cut from this is...

Spoiler
The Joker scene. Felt like a tacked on commercial for another movie slapped into the one I was watching and pretty much made this movie grind to a halt for a couple minutes there.
[close]

Other than that, this is probably my second favorite Batman movie, after Batman Returns.

Pretty much my thoughts as well.

It's like they put the wrong Joker scene in the movie, the deleted one they shared was excellent, like its own little short film.

ace3g

ace3g

Prez

Prez

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 19, 2022, 10:33:02 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9P0yd073g4

My favourite scene of the whole film. The introduction of the Batmobile was quite brilliant in the cinema.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed