Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Damn this movie can't come any sooner

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Indeed! Here's a new synopsis  8)

Quote from: New Synopsis"Dark, stylish retelling of the dark knight's fight against the crime in Gotham.

"Gotham is being hit by a gruesome series of crimes that the police have long been unable to cope with. Bruce Wayne aka Batman does what he can, but also reaches his limits. The penguin has a hand in it, but he is only one in the all-encompassing swamp of the city. The appearance of his childhood friend Selina Kyle alias Catwoman creates additional emotional confusion in the angry fighter for justice."

https://www.cinemaxx.de/film/the-batman/beschreibung

Immortan Jonesy

EJA

EJA

Even the photos make me yawn. Yeah, totally zero enthusiasm for this.

Kradan

Kradan

When are they gonna cast Rock as Batman ? I thought dude was supposed to be buff

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Dec 28, 2021, 07:38:55 PM
Indeed! Here's a new synopsis  8)

Quote from: New Synopsis"Dark, stylish retelling of the dark knight's fight against the crime in Gotham.

"Gotham is being hit by a gruesome series of crimes that the police have long been unable to cope with. Bruce Wayne aka Batman does what he can, but also reaches his limits. The penguin has a hand in it, but he is only one in the all-encompassing swamp of the city. The appearance of his childhood friend Selina Kyle alias Catwoman creates additional emotional confusion in the angry fighter for justice."

https://www.cinemaxx.de/film/the-batman/beschreibung

Kradan

Kradan

How foolish of them to rip off the worst Batman movie. That movie sucked so hard and this one gonna suck even harder

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 10, 2022, 10:55:22 PM
How genius of them to be inspired by the best Batman film. That film's just the best but this one might be even better.

I agree

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Riddler does look like a proper psychopath, it looks good to me.

Local Trouble

Kradan

Kradan

It will take something special to live up to the greatness that is Jim Carrey's Riddler

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

As someone who never saw Batman Forever I'll only say that regardless of whether or not I pay to see this flick, the movie must stand trial once it being released. ☝🏻Until then I'll remain cautiously optimistic, given Pattinson's acting skills are solid.

~ 🌸  :) 🌸 ~

Yet on the other hand, I'm going to have a serious psychic conversation with Kradan, coz!! enough is enough. Sending psychic message right now..

>:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed