The Matrix: Resurrections (2021)

Started by Shasvre, Jan 24, 2011, 03:00:52 PM

Author
The Matrix: Resurrections (2021) (Read 51,912 times)

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: Blacklabel on Feb 28, 2014, 11:48:20 PM
The sequels were a mess... but what i enjoyed most about the second film was how it pisses on the premise of the first. ;D

Spoiler
YAY! Neo is the ONE he's the HERO! Oh wait, there's already been many "one's" and they are just part of a way to reboot the matrix every so and so years and flush out undesirables to a place called Zion.. where they all end up getting killed again and again through the years! lulz! Cue fanboy hatred! :laugh:
[close]

It doesnt at all, plus it's a wink, wink to Greek mythology.
This is probably a reason why a some folks didnt like it, they sort of missed on all the references.
You probably didnt understand the Merovingian either, right?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The first Matrix movie was one of my all time favs.  So of course I'll watch this one hoping that it approaches the level of the first. 

Vepariga

Vepariga

Love the trilogy.  But I think I will take the blue pill on this one. The story ends.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

NO VEP. 

orchidal

orchidal

One thing I can say aside from liking or disliking the trilogy is that the ending sets-up and justifies a potentially infinite series of film/multimedia reboots  because the Matrix is by design a snake eating its tail, something that reloops and circles itself to no end.

ace3g

ace3g

can't find the original Matrix thread so I'll post this here:

https://twitter.com/OnlyFilmMedia/status/1112240080238923776

Huggs

Huggs

God, I can't believe it's been that long.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Yeah, time flies. Makes me feel old now.

Huggs

Huggs

I still remember when it first came out. My cousin rented a vhs copy and we watched it at like 1am so we wouldn't wake anyone else in the house. It was my grandmother's place, so religion ruled heavily over content.

We'd never seen those kind of effects before, and the elicit nature of breaking the house rules made for a great memory.

Sitting on that ancient furniture, the wind blowing the curtains around as the storm rolled in that night. Watching people in tight leather shoot at each other on the old quasar. I'll never forget it.

ace3g

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Matrix has idled long enough.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

QuoteThere's been a bit of back-and-forth as to who will direct, but production listings are including the information that the Wachowskis (specifically Lana Wachowski) will return to direct the film that could begin production in early 2020 in Chicago. Discussing Film is running with the story that's yet-to-be-confirmed, although it was included in last week's Production Weekly report that lists the shooting title as "Project Ice Cream".

https://twitter.com/BDisgusting/status/1142559951983972359

Huggs

Huggs

They should have neo still be in interrogation. He has to sit there the whole movie while flashbacks show him doing taxes and helping the landlady carry out her garbage.

Call it: "Mr. Anderson"

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Will the giant baby make an appearance?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 23, 2019, 01:12:11 AM
Will the giant baby make an appearance?

Cipher's dead and should stay that way.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed