All Star Wars (Read 2,791,253 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Yep, no longer snorting Star Wars.

Ingwar

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: DarthJoker45 on Jan 21, 2022, 11:44:09 PM
https://twitter.com/THR/status/1484658149449682944
If that's Mary Elizabeth Winstead, she looks like a totally different person.

Local Trouble

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I myself was even wondering why they didn't just use swoop bikes instead, maybe like this.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Kind of funny story I was at a convention awhile back (saw a colonial marine booth, wondered if anyone from here was there) and I was working with the Star Wars clubs. There was the R2 builders across from where I was sitting and there was this old guy. No idea who he was and assumed one of the droids on display belonged to him. It didn't seem out of the question to me since a lot of the droid builders I knew of are older. A guy later with a camera came up to an R2 for an "interview" and I was filming it for friends and cracking jokes, like yeah you're really gonna get an interview with R2 D2. Assumed it was somebody from a college since a few of them had been at the convention earlier that day. I get called up to a photo op with the rest of the clubs because turns out that was the local news station (woops, hope they didn't hear any of my comments). So the old guy comes around and the news guy reveals that was f**king Dak/Boba Fett's double in Empire Strikes Back.

Been by that booth for two days and nobody told me that was Dak nor that there'd be cameras getting my surprised face upon realizing that. Didn't see him again for the rest of the time I was working. Man's a cryptid (or a force ghost) for how quickly he vanished.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 22, 2022, 11:32:22 PM
I myself was even wondering why they didn't just use swoop bikes instead, maybe like this.

cause their showing how the culture of  teens of the galaxy are reacting to the fall of the empire Ala how hippies and the ike came out of the Vietnam war

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Jan 23, 2022, 01:34:51 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 22, 2022, 11:32:22 PM

cause their showing how the culture of  teens of the galaxy are reacting to the fall of the empire Ala how hippies and the ike came out of the Vietnam war

I'm not a big fan of the designs, but that certainly puts things into perspective.

Prez

Prez

That was a much better episode of Boba.
Spoiler
Nice to see Slave 1 ... er Firespray get some glorious screen time. The Sarlaac scene was great. Also good to see Boba be a bit more ruthless when he takes revenge on the Nikto Bikes.
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Prez on Jan 24, 2022, 03:23:46 AM
Spoiler
Nice to see Slave 1 ... er Firespray get some glorious screen time. The Sarlaac scene was great. Also good to see Boba be a bit more ruthless when he takes revenge on the Nikto Bikes.
[close]

I wonder if the music at the end..
Spoiler
is a hint of a Din Djarin cameo or other Mandalorians.
[close]

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 25, 2022, 03:38:06 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Nailed on Mando cameo incoming
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Prez on Jan 25, 2022, 06:05:08 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Just saw the episode  :o

Spoiler
Plenty of love for 'The Phantom Menace' 8)
[close]

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Spoiler
I couldn't help but feel Din Djarin stole the show, for better or worse, and I'm wondering why this episode was in The Book of Boba Fett rather than season 3.

It was a great Mando episode, but now we only have 2 episodes left to see where this show is going with this.

My own thought is that Din Djarin is now struggling more than ever between Grogu being gone and his sect casting him out over the whole taking off his helmet thing, and someone like Boba Fett might be able to at least point him in the right direction, especially how when Din Djarin is not considered Mandalorian by his sect it really hits him hard and he's even vulnerable but when others like Bo-Katan tell Boba Fett he isn't Mandalorian he's just like "bite me".

I also liked how they explained how that itty bitty detail about how Sabine Wren passed on the dark sabre voluntarily to Bo-Katan was actually a mistake as part of a cautionary tale, which kinda explains why Bo-Katan is behaving differently in Mando season 2.
[close]

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 26, 2022, 07:28:22 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Indeed  ;D

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Prez on Jan 27, 2022, 09:51:44 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 26, 2022, 07:28:22 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Indeed  ;D

The new location is called
Spoiler
the 'Glavis':

The space ring reminded me a bit of the citadel of Telos from Kotor ll :laugh:

[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed