NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 244,450 times)

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

is toysrus going to be selling series 3 and the lost preds

samoht

samoht

Series 3 - probably yes

Lost preds - maybe, maybe not

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Series 3 sounds great, although i might give the houndsn a miss, the Elder and Anytime though is something i generally must get!

I dunno about you guys, but im in a way, kind of disappointed with the predators series 1 and 2 redo, i have gotten all the series 1/2 (minus unmasked berserker) and they are re-releasing them  :-\
But then again, it is the opertunity to get the re-do's berserkers witch im hoping to get
the new predator 2 ghost figure looks amazing!
Lost preds look pretty cool, i hope that they release the lost preds in 2 ways: individual box and a deluxe box including ghost an the elder, any hands up for that?
I am hoping at within time, NECA will even release figures from AVP and even the alien franchise, if any alien figure, please bestow apon us a queen!

locohead

locohead

yeah i agree with that. i didn't like how mcfarlane did the alien 3 and resurrection figures. would love NECA to get a go at it.
I am also down for a boxset of the lost predators.
Still eagerly waiting for series 3

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

neca should do a serpent pred and they should redo the alien queen i think that world be nice

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: locohead on Mar 17, 2011, 02:20:59 PM
yeah i agree with that. i didn't like how mcfarlane did the alien 3 and resurrection figures. would love NECA to get a go at it.
I am also down for a boxset of the lost predators.
Still eagerly waiting for series 3

oh yes, if neca did alien 3 and res aliens it would be epic, also newborn (there are lack of proper 7" figs of it, only got the hasbro one. but its still fairly good). a dream comes true to have all preds from the films (minus avp1) as 7" figs (really hope for the avp preds though...). so why not allow us to get all alien designs aswell???. i'm dying to be able to display all designs togheter!.

Tracker2814

Tracker2814

I want to know when I should start looking for them at TRU. Want to try and get at least 3 Hounds, 1 for every Tracker i have. I have a feeling the hounds are going to have the same problem with the spikes on there back as Tracker did with the tusks. Even tho NECA did move to a new plant. Still havent seen any package pics for them yet on twitter. i could be wrong, i hope i am.

Taraka

Taraka

I just want 2 for my one and only Tracker. Until recently I didnt want the elder, but I do now!

georgeromero

georgeromero

I want all of the predators. I'll order them right away when they get released. Hope it will be soon.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Just a heads up, toysrus.com has series 3 up for preorder at $14.99 a piece, but only a limit of 3 of a certain figure per customer.

Also, TRU usually gets the Preds in faster than anyone, and they are listing the release date as 7/23. So these guys may not be out in May or even June....

samoht

samoht

Sounds good.

Anyone know where I could get these guys in Australia?

Apart from ebay.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Comics R us on Chapel st have all NECA aliens and preds bro. I'm sure they'll get these.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Ghostface on Apr 30, 2011, 06:01:27 AM
Comics R us on Chapel st have all NECA aliens and preds bro. I'm sure they'll get these.

U serious?

Thanks

EDIT: I found it on google maps

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: samoht on Apr 30, 2011, 08:02:44 AM
Quote from: Ghostface on Apr 30, 2011, 06:01:27 AM

U serious?

Thanks

EDIT: I found it on google maps

Anytime bro

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed