19 (55.9%)
#teamsequel
9 (26.5%)
#teamreboot
6 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: Nov 28, 2019, 01:36:49 AM

Author
#teamprequel, #teamsequel, or#teamreboot reboot poll (Read 13,005 times)

Huggs

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Sep 06, 2019, 01:28:45 AM
The rest is equally important in my opinion, lol.

I know. Step 1 just kind of leapt out at me.  ;)

The Old One

The Old One

I can't imagine why,
probably it being the right path. lol

Kenner_Alien_Kaste

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Sep 06, 2019, 01:18:51 AM
Finish the Prequel series with a good script returning the Space Jockey to an unknowable entity, housing the Alien long prior to David's creation. Untouched since time began, the revelation causing the A.I's mental break down and fall from grace.

Then adapt The Cold Forge, then- do whatever you desire.

To watch David's own ego be his undoing would be immensely cathartic in all fairness, despite my own enjoyment of his lab of horrors-Perhaps most fittingly he could be dismantled by a Space Jockey born Xenomorph, and torn apart in a mock 'David and Goliath' battle.

Huggs

All he wanted was a big cyber willy.

razeak

I don't know. The story does have me intrigued enough to see it finish, but is that because I'm crossing my fingers the Space Jockeys and the alien will indeed be ancient?

Since Covenant released, I've hoped that David will be crushed by his creation, while realizing it is merely a copy of someone else's work.

I'm definitely fearful of another The Predator, and it seems the safer choice to just let Ripley and gang rest.  Ripley is my favorite fictional character, so it is a double-edged sword.

TYRANTKINGALIEN

We cant have another loose end in this series lol.
Finish the trilogy.
Safe and Cheaply if nececary. Just a solid ending that shows David's work has all been a copy of anothers work. Let him learn the hard way just as the jockey in the original film.
This third film can either keep the fans somewhat unified or could be the just like the new star wars films. Could end up tearing the franchise to shreds and piss off everyone if they dont do a safe script that is pleasing to the fans.

Hopefully we get a solid film to wrap it up and to set the universe for unrelated films in the future.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 06, 2019, 03:56:45 PM

Honestly, I've never understood where did that come from .

In terms of third prequel . I want Scott to end his vision but I f**king don't want it be connected to first movie. Just stand alone 3-part story.

Necronomicon II

David's, uh, pretty rapey...

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 06, 2019, 03:56:45 PM

A synth strapon wouldn't be enough to make him feel better. He wants to have real meat.

The Old One

The Old One

Meat's back on the menu boys?

Voodoo Magic

TYRANTKINGALIEN

Lmfao. I'm with grandpa Simpson.
Big cyber willy? I'm out lol

scabab

Team End the Series Altogether

Seeing as there hasn't been a good Alien or Predator movie since 1987 and they're just getting worse as time goes on.

Kimarhi

Ok edgelord. 

Samhain13

Are you gonna edit a new poll option just for him?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed