*Official* Relationship Advice Thread

Started by DoomRulz, Apr 18, 2008, 12:36:19 AM

Author
*Official* Relationship Advice Thread (Read 698,239 times)

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Vulhala on May 29, 2009, 04:12:12 PM
If you can't pull it off Kaworu remember, there's always rape. Just saying.

Now what kind of advice is that??

Idiot... ::)

Yeah just strike up a convo...what Doom suggested is good too... :)

maledoro

Quote from: EEV2650 on May 29, 2009, 03:54:16 PM
i dont think any of us here are love guru's
Or punctuation gurus.

Quote from: Vulhala on May 29, 2009, 04:12:12 PM
If you can't pull it off Kaworu remember, there's always rape. Just saying.
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 29, 2009, 07:38:33 PM
He's too timid for that.
Remember: Salesmanship makes the difference between rape and seduction.

Lone Warrior

Remember rape isn't rape if you scream surrpise before doing it.

On a more serious note however, this topic is a mixed blessing. For one you have the people who genuinely just want a laugh out of this topic, hence the masturbation joke  :-\. And the people who honest to god want to help. This is my go at trying to help: Just be yourself, dont change for her, if she likes you for being you then keep it that way. As for the whole thing, I hope you work it out man, good luck.

ShadowPred

Exactly, don't change for anything...talk to the damn woman and that's it, if she doesn't feel the same way, oh well, nothing you can do....for now.

DoomRulz

Quote from: Lone Warrior on May 31, 2009, 06:38:20 PM

On a more serious note however, this topic is a mixed blessing. For one you have the people who genuinely just want a laugh out of this topic, hence the masturbation joke  :-\. And the people who honest to god want to help. This is my go at trying to help: Just be yourself, dont change for her, if she likes you for being you then keep it that way. As for the whole thing, I hope you work it out man, good luck.

Being yourself is good yes, but you've gotta be careful. On the first date, I don't think it's a good idea to reveal everything about yourself especially if you're with someone you've never met before.

It's like an onion. The more you peel away the layers, the more you find beneath. If you're dating someone, let them peel away at you gradually so they learn more as time goes on.

ShadowPred

Well no one is stupid enough to reveal everything about themselves right at the very beginning, I don't even think that's possible. I mean the current girl that I liked since last year I knew her when she was in 9th grade and I was in 10th, we talked while walking home after school for about 4 months, the funny thing there is that we didn't say anytihng about our personal selves at all...not until last year anyways.

Even today we're still finding shit out, so that's why I say that even on a date, no way he's going to say everything, that alone makes me think that he would be all panicking on order to do that.

AvPvTerminator

This thread was a laugh to read.

Lone Warrior

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 31, 2009, 07:01:46 PM
Quote from: Lone Warrior on May 31, 2009, 06:38:20 PM

Being yourself is good yes, but you've gotta be careful. On the first date, I don't think it's a good idea to reveal everything about yourself especially if you're with someone you've never met before.

It's like an onion. The more you peel away the layers, the more you find beneath. If you're dating someone, let them peel away at you gradually so they learn more as time goes on.

If someone did do that, they'd most likely bore the woman/man to death.

Nice metaphor btw.

Btw, I found this little gem on another forum, but I found it incredibly funny, so here we go:

Quote"Grow some f**king balls and ask her out"
;)

SM

SM

QuoteIt's like an onion.

Or parfait.

DoomRulz

Well hopefully the woman has some nice fruits for you ;D

Gates

Preferably nice melons up top, with a prickly kiwi neighboring her chocolate pudding fruit at the bottom end...

Mmmmm...that's one tasty fruit platter... :-*

Lone Warrior

See this is why you guys are probably having relationship trouble  :D

DoomRulz

Hey, if a woman can't appreciate a little sexual humour, she's not worth the time.

maledoro

Quote from: Gates on Jun 01, 2009, 05:02:55 PM
with a prickly kiwi neighboring her chocolate pudding fruit at the bottom end...
I hope you're not suggesting Peter Jackson...
:o

Lone Warrior

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 01, 2009, 08:40:53 PM
Hey, if a woman can't appreciate a little sexual humour, she's not worth the time.

True, I mean, dont get me wrong. I love sexual in-her-endo's innuendos. And your right about the whole if they cant take stuff like that with a pinch of salt they aint worth the trouble.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed