Plot Ideas behind Alien: Awakening?

Started by RabidNinja, Mar 19, 2017, 01:12:57 AM

Author
Plot Ideas behind Alien: Awakening? (Read 401 times)

RabidNinja

Although somewhat unconfirmed, the slip from Ridley's mouth about Alien Awakening being the next title spells out alot of possibilites for the prequel franchise. But lets go on the basis that it's officially called Awakening.

Why use that sub-text? Ideas and possible spoiler to follow.

What we'll see in Awakening, is the birth and creation of the first Alien Queen, but not just the queen. I want to see it become a queen mother. If Ridley really wants to create a prequel series and "create the creation" of xenomorphs, then I personally hope some sembelence of the Xeno Prime homeworld will make it into canon. Possibly even throw in some Praetorians for the sake of seeing something both new and old, and call in storylines of comic adaptations.

Spoiler
If this is not the case, My most logical answer would be based on the "leaked" ending of Covenant, where David supposedly implants black goo/xeno embryos amongst human embryos that the Covenant was bringing to colonise the planet, making Awakening the immediate sequel for when Daniels and Tenessee come out of Hypersleep[/size]
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed