Syd Mead U.S.S. Sulaco Print Giveaway

Started by ikarop, Mar 12, 2013, 04:27:35 PM

Author
Syd Mead U.S.S. Sulaco Print Giveaway (Read 16,569 times)

Doggo33

ever hopeful

JungleHunter87

I just hope I get picked. ;D

JCGAuthor

Sent. Holy crap, I want this. Just need to figure out where to hang it.

Deathly_rYaN

"James Cameron filmed the scene where we first meet the Colonial Marines in Aliens (1986) last. True or false?"

Im confused with this question, Its worded weird?

ikarop

Everyone is getting that question right so I'm not sure. What do you find confusing about it?

Corporal Hicks

No. It reads right - I understand what you're asking.

Deathly_rYaN

Is is asking Where the marines first show on screen or what? Its kinda confusing to me

firewire

Very rare to see Aliens related material being given away these days!!! Truly great giveaway! Thanks guys! Keep up the great work!

ikarop

Quote from: Deathly_rYaN on Mar 17, 2013, 01:49:54 AM
Is is asking Where the marines first show on screen or what? Its kinda confusing to me

It asks at what point during production the scene where we first meet the marines was filmed.

Aspie

...can y'all just give me one? I'm to lazy to go through any process :P

XenoDrone2244

Oh I really hope I win one. I am a big Fan.

ikarop

The competition is now closed! Thanks to everyone who participated. The winners will be announced tomorrow.

SpaceMarines

It's tomorrow now.

ikarop

And the winners are: Xenoscream, Shasvre, Taxemic and PVBuk! Congratulations to them and thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway. Please note that the winners have 24h to claim their prize and confirm their details.

The correct answers to the quiz were false, true and true respectively.

Xenoscream

Quote from: ikarop on Mar 18, 2013, 03:30:42 PM
And the winners are: Xenoscream, Shasvre, Taxemic and PVBuk! Congratulations to them and thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway. Please note that the winners have 24h to claim their prize and confirm their details.

The correct answers to the quiz were false, true and true respectively.

Thank-you very, very much, I'm very excited to have won one and can't wait to frame it and mount it on my wall :-)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed