Diamond Select Toys Alien coin banks

Started by newbeing, Dec 24, 2014, 03:48:44 PM

Author
Diamond Select Toys Alien coin banks (Read 11,619 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Kind of a necropost here but I didn't think this deserved a new thread. Here's the Covenant one.

BonesawT101

Awesome 8)

Corporal Hicks

I finally picked up the Aliens one recently. Wanted the Alien one but couldn't see it in the store. These things are great for how little they actually cost.

Fatboy40

In the bottom image I'm assuming that's Shaw on the left in her Prometheus space suit, so will we be seeing he in Covenant exactly like this? / a mini spoiler ?

GrimmVision

Exposed bone? That's kinda strange.

RidgeTop

Quote from: CoalescedChaos on Apr 25, 2017, 03:09:56 PM
Exposed bone? That's kinda strange.

I thought the same thing, and with the exposed fibrous musculature. Kinda looks like a Zombie Xenomorph rather than a Biomechanical one.

bobcunk

bobcunk

It doesn't look like the one from the trailer, that one has the exposed collar bone things and small shoulder pads.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-G0IwwXUAEREem.jpg

bobby brown

eeeeeew :-X

John Doe

It looks like Shaw from Covenant.  :)

Nukiemorph

I got the warrior and Big Chap banks.  Wonderful, large, good-looking display pieces for the price.  If the Covenant one is comparable in size, I'll definitely throw him into the lineup.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Better pictures

426Buddy

426Buddy

Looks better in those pics, i have the big chap, might get this one too.

BonesawT101

Much much better

Sabres21768

Yep, looks a lot better.

Alien13

I like the Banks...I have the warrior alien and the egg. But where can you find the big Chap bank., this thing is sold out everywhere or either going for crazy money on ebay. The big Chap alien is by far the most impressive looking. Will also get the covenant alien as soon as it's released too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed