Nope - Jordan Peele’s next movie

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Jul 22, 2021, 10:27:52 PM

Author
Nope - Jordan Peele’s next movie (Read 3,921 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

Baron Von Marlon

Poster is quality imo.
Hopefully the film is as well because so far his works haven't impressed me much.
Wish he went back to comedy.

Nightmare Asylum

Based on the poster, hoping for something with aliens/UFOs here. 8)

Immortan Jonesy

Maybe it is an afrofuturist flick like Space Is the Place. 😉🎶

But more likely it is thriller / horror oriented. 👻👀

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 23, 2021, 03:05:41 PM
Based on the poster, hoping for something with aliens/UFOs here. 8)

Now you're talking. 👽 8)

Nightmare Asylum

All staring up. Better be UFOs dammit!

nanison

I hate all the secrecy behind his movies, likewise for Tarantino and Nolan. You guys aren't making top secret super important stuff guys so get off of your clouds and act normal  :laugh:

But yeah I get it , it works otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Curiosity is killing me.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 09, 2022, 02:08:22 AM
All staring up. Better be UFOs dammit!

Jordan Peele: Human beings have an unpleasant way of treating things they don't understand. And today, they'll learn who are the real monsters here...in the Twilight Zone.

So the people of a carnaval are thrown into hysterics by an anomalous aerial phenomenon. Fear and gossip about monsters coming out of the cloud turn people into uncivilized creatures.

In the end, the aliens were cute and even wanted to save the planet from climate change. But they were all tortured to death instead.  :'(

It would be something like District 9, only more fluffy.

Nightmare Asylum

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Jordan Peele"I love a rapt audience, whatever it is. I love an audience that's cringing or cowering or laughing. Roller coaters aren't fun alone. Laughing isn't fun alone. Being scared isn't fun alone. You need that energy and it heightens the ride." That's also what inspired the film's title: "I like the titles that are in tune with how the audiences are feeling and reflect on what they're thinking and feeling in the theater." He basically wants the audience to say "Nope!" to what they're experiencing. And be in for a healthy dose of spectacle. That's what Yeun's character even says in the clip shown to the assembled crowd:  "Right here you are going to witness an absolute spectacle."

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed