New Syfy series - Expanse - starring Thomas Jane

Started by viendammage, Jul 13, 2014, 05:09:19 AM

Author
New Syfy series - Expanse - starring Thomas Jane (Read 8,211 times)

motherfather

Does anyone know when season 2 hits netflix europe?

Corporal Hicks

Probably after Season 2 has finished, like with 1?

I've been really digging Season 2 so far. It's really keeping the momentum, I feel.

Russ840

It watched any of season 2 yet. I'll binge on Netflix when it becomes available. I can't wait.  For me this is the best space Sci-Fi I have seen in years.

motherfather

Just finished watching s2. OMG guys. S2ep5 is going to blow your mind!!! I don't say this lightly, but they have raised the bar so, so high for TV scifi.

Just a single episode of the expanse easily surpasses most scifi films even - especially in the effects department.

Like many a good scifi media, there is a published author's book(s) propping up things.

So looking forward to season 3 next year.

Russ840

I need this on netflix. Loved season 1.

Corporal Hicks

bb-15

Quote from: Russ840 on Aug 01, 2017, 09:29:19 AM
I need this on netflix. Loved season 1.

I also wish The Expanse was on Netflix. It's very good imo.

It is on Amazon Prime (US at least) which I have and because of this thread, I see that season 2 has come up. (Thanks everyone.) 
I'll watch it with my wife and son after finishing The Tomorrow People and the second season of The Shannara Chronicles.

;)

Russ840

I really enjoyed season 2.  I was so happy when it came up on Netflix.

Season 3 starts on Sci Fi soon.

Corporal Hicks

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/expanse-revived-season-4-at-amazon-1113803

Thank f**k!

QuoteAmazon Studios is in talks to revive one of CEO Jeff Bezos' favorite properties.

The retailer and streaming outlet is near a deal to revive the space drama The Expanse for a fourth season just 10 days after Syfy canceled the series. Amazon Studios declined comment as sources note the deal is not closed.

I really hope this pans out.

TheRaven

got this on my netflix queue to watch, I had the books on my wishlist for awhile but I guess I can just go ahead and watch em now! c:

MU-TH-UR 6000

Yusss, Amazon just revived it for S04.

Spoiler
Mars bombs the Amazon. Amazon just picks it up for S04, it's like pottery. :p
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Caught up with this over the weekend. I really do love this show. Finally got around to ordering the first book. The jump in Episode 7 surprised me a little but I got behind it quickly. Felt like they started on a new book at that point.

And holy shit -

Spoiler
when the racer reached the Ring. Really wasn't expecting that!!
[close]

MU-TH-UR 6000

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 29, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

Spoiler
when the racer reached the Ring. Really wasn't expecting that!!
[close]

I literally gasped out loud then started to laugh at how awesome that was.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, same! I was very very surprised at that. I was kind of expecting maybe a big ass Stargate or something.

Corporal Hicks

So Season 3 finished earlier this week! And they've evidently wrapped up Book 3 in half a season. Didn't think it felt rushed so that's pretty good. Really enjoyed it! Really excited for Season 4, to explore the openings made by Season 3!

I'm surprised there's not more interest in the show on here tbh. Seems right up our street.

Post finale interview - http://ew.com/tv/2018/06/27/the-expanse-season-3-finale-showrunner-naren-shankar/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_medium=social

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed