Alien Day 2022

Started by GQSioux, Apr 11, 2022, 10:52:53 PM

Author
Alien Day 2022 (Read 11,858 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Happy Alien Day everyone! We'll be releasing our Alien Day interview in about 4 hours! I'll try and keep this thread updated with related things. :)

Translation: To coincide with such a memorable day, we have decided to resell the TORCH TORCH alien apparel, which was sold out due to its popularity. Don't miss this opportunity. Click here to order: https://mamegyorai.jp/net/main/category_item_list/category_item_list.aspx?category=2758

Technically I think Prime1 already announced the Prowler statue, but...

426Buddy

426Buddy

Happy Alien Day everyone  :)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Happy Alien day AVPGalaxy! Busy for most of the day  :( but as soon as I'm done I plan on watching Alien movies along with some special features.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Some Old Dude

Some Old Dude

Happy Alien day to this wonderful community!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Happy Alien Day All!

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Happy Alien Day :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

An Alien: Isolation companion book titled Perfect Organism has been announced. Threw up a thread here.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think that one is in one of the earlier posts, but I'll be doing an individual post on that later too.  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Kailem

Kailem

Happaps Aliump Day folks!

I wasn't really expecting much new stuff to be officially announced, so that comes as no surprise. Hopefully once things really start to get rolling with the TV show and movie Disney will start to ramp up the promotion a bit and we might get back to seeing more promotion-filled Alien days like we have in the past.

But regardless, yay Aliens! ;D Might have to get back on Fireteam Elite tonight and blast some with the new Lancer. Dem beams is good!

Adamantiumhip

Adamantiumhip

Pretty much a bust this year.

It seems that they started celebrating it strong and as a few years passed they lost interest in it.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

We need a new Read. Play. Watch. with Amanda.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed