Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 103,593 times)

Mr.Turok

Hopefully a new update can fix that. I hope they don't ignore the opportunity to improve and draw in new people with the release of the PS5.
At this point with the tech we have, there is no excuse for not having 60fps and updated visuals.

Corporal Hicks

Looks like Illfonic just dropped some masks.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 18, 2020, 05:45:31 PM
Looks like Illfonic just dropped some masks.

I see a storm trooper in one of them  8)

SuperiorIronman

So if I had to guess, the masks that got leaked are probably the content drops in the months in-between the Holiday/spring updates. With this it would mean that Hunting Grounds actually does get a free update for November and we can presume next month will be the big one. When I'm not sure since I don't know if Illfonic will get the day or week off but this is a good sign regardless that we'd see support between big drops. Probably wont be fairly large updates if this is anything to go by but it's a good sign regardless. 

I guess this means the other masks that got leaked might be January and that leaves February unaccounted for. March I'd assume is when we'd see the next big update (spring) if Google is to be believed.

I didn't have to download an update for this either so I guess today all they did was turn it on so players could see it. In that case if it's not already in then we will probably know what's in February once the Holiday update hits.

Kailem

Voodoo Magic

:laugh:

The hat is key. The hat is life.

#TheHat

Kradan

Kradan

Voodoo Magic

Samhain13

Voodoo Magic

Now all I have to do is record Harrigan lore tapes in my bad Danny Glover voice!

molasar

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 27, 2020, 01:21:32 PM
Now all I have to do is record Harrigan lore tapes in my bad Danny Glover voice!

Some ganja will help you with this, man.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: molasar on Dec 27, 2020, 02:53:13 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 27, 2020, 01:21:32 PM

Some ganja will help you with this, man.

https://www.scifimoviezone.com/imageavp/predator2017.jpg

Hey, why does Harrigan sound so paranoid in his lore tapes?  :laugh:

molasar

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 27, 2020, 06:02:51 PM
Hey, why does Harrigan sound so paranoid in his lore tapes?  :laugh:

Because bad memories about heights and birds e.g. a crazy ass goose.

Voodoo Magic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed