Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 103,648 times)

Corporal Hicks

For those wondering, I threw a smoke at him both times for cover, and it sent him flying.  :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Jun 13, 2020, 05:09:05 AM
Also last night Hicks discovered the secret moon boots unlockable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Iqab5DVY5U

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 15, 2020, 05:23:01 AM
For those wondering, I threw a smoke at him both times for cover, and it sent him flying.  :laugh:

That is hilarious! :laugh:

Well I also discovered something myself not as quite comparable to those moon boots but still cool: Competent Stargazer A.I. !!!  Seriously, I was surprised with what I witnessed last night and worth a video share when I get back home tonight.

Kailem

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 15, 2020, 04:01:12 PM
Quote from: Kailem on Jun 13, 2020, 05:09:05 AM
Also last night Hicks discovered the secret moon boots unlockable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Iqab5DVY5U

https://y.yarn.co/680a5a1a-259f-4c0d-8cff-04a82cba7959_text_hi.gif

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 15, 2020, 05:23:01 AM

That is hilarious! :laugh:

I also liked that the voiceover said "perfect! Not a scratch!" as I returned from orbit and got insta-downed! :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Proof of intelligent A.I. in Predator : Hunting Grounds.

This one took cover. They're not all dumb!

Corporal Hicks

Kailem

Yeah I noticed last night that those shaders had disappeared again and figured they'd locked them back up because of the loadout bug.

And speaking of shaders, has anyone only just started getting shaders for the hammerhead rifle/never gotten anything from Dutch in loot boxes? I got Dutch day one but had never gotten a single one of his shaders from the loot boxes before so I finally figured I'd just unlock one of his shaders with veritanium, then after that I got about five or six hammerhead shaders from various crates for the first time ever.

It feels like unlocking that first shader manually sort of jolted the game into realising "oh yeah, you should be getting shaders for this stuff too." Either that or it's something they only just fixed along with locking up these cursed level 10 ones. Though I've still not gotten any for Dutch himself from the loot boxes either, so it's still not working completely.

JokersWarPig

I've never gotten a Dutch item from a box, but I bought a shader for the hammerhead last night.

Kailem

It could be because I passed rank 115 last night which is apparently the rank that you unlock the hammerhead for free now, so maybe all that stuff is just unavailable in crates until you get to that point (and I assume then that means Dutch's shaders will never be available since he's still only paid DLC).

At least if that's the case I can look forward to potentially getting a few less duplicates all the time now since I've got a whole new gun's worth of shaders to get instead.

Voodoo Magic

Who needs Hell Hounds when you have Hogs sniffing out your prey!

Corporal Hicks

He'd come to see if you were alright!

Voodoo Magic

They were working as a team!  Watch the corner of the screen as the Predator was making another trophy out of us. That Pig stood by its side during the carnage!!!! 

Damn Predator Pig!!!

shadowedge

Anyone know when this month's paid DLC will comes out by chance?

Voodoo Magic

The Samurai Predator hits June 30th.

shadowedge

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 26, 2020, 05:40:01 PM
The Samurai Predator hits June 30th.

Thank you! Also nice job on the Predator Hunting Grounds review AvPG podcast Voodoo Magic!

Kailem

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 26, 2020, 03:25:07 AM
Who needs Hell Hounds when you have Hogs sniffing out your prey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejRQbdK8-KY

"Pigs and Predators living together......mass hysteria!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed