Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 107,556 times)

Kradan

Watching Hicks' streams I've definitely heard shoulder cannon sound from AvP 2010. I wonder why it's been reused ?

Mama Zerg

I'll just leave this here.

shadowedge

Quote from: Mama Zerg on May 09, 2020, 08:00:59 PM
I'll just leave this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPuqX1zDQZ8

Bravo bravo! LOL! Amazing! Love the song and the Predators dancing.

Katanu

Just ordered the game, should arrive next week.  :D
Any tips for new players?

Mama Zerg

Not only do I have a ton of new tips and a willingness to help I can connect you with a ton of folks who do as well :)

razeak

One Predator decimated us with the bow today. I didn't even know what happened at first.

The Shuriken

Quote from: razeak on May 13, 2020, 08:50:29 PM
One Predator decimated us with the bow today. I didn't even know what happened at first.

As it should be.

razeak

Yeah it was actually pretty cool. We were Ina firefight and I just zeroed. I thought i got headshot by a sniper or something. Well I suppose Indid.

molasar

If anyone is interested to get the game cheaper on PC, then follow the instructions below.

Voodoo Magic

They need to get that Predator Ship from the tutorial, in-game. And boarding it as part of a New Fire Team mission would hit the sweet spot!

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 14, 2020, 11:11:34 PM
They need to get that Predator Ship from the tutorial, in-game. And boarding it as part of a New Fire Team mission would hit the sweet spot!

The ship from what I could tell doesn't have a rendered interior. So we would have to wait a bit for a remodel or a new ship. Though I will admit the ship may have changed since the trial (I think the coloration did). It's massive though and I would love to have the fireteam or Predator get right up on it because maneuvering the smart disk around it doesn't do it justice. With the incoming falcon we'll probably get a better look at it.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to work around the barriers in the release. I don't know if it was a geometry thing or if the barriers are just taller but I can't get back around them like prior. I'll try again but I'm not expecting to get a decent look at the release version of the ship but I don't think its that different.

EDIT- Not even two minutes after posting I did it. Alright so I'll see about that ship.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on May 15, 2020, 12:14:22 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 14, 2020, 11:11:34 PM

The ship from what I could tell doesn't have a rendered interior. So we would have to wait a bit for a remodel or a new ship. Though I will admit the ship may have changed since the trial (I think the coloration did). It's massive though and I would love to have the fireteam or Predator get right up on it because maneuvering the smart disk around it doesn't do it justice. With the incoming falcon we'll probably get a better look at it.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to work around the barriers in the release. I don't know if it was a geometry thing or if the barriers are just taller but I can't get back around them like prior. I'll try again but I'm not expecting to get a decent look at the release version of the ship but I don't think its that different.

EDIT- Not even two minutes after posting I did it. Alright so I'll see about that ship.

I'm the wind beneath your wings!!! ;D

Screenshots!

Kailem

Kailem

Tonight I saw the code of the Matrix:

....then in another match a little later I got stuck in a rock and couldn't make it to the chopper, so it all balances out in the end.

Stitch

Finally decided to pick this up on PC. Will have to give it a go

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Stitch on May 15, 2020, 03:23:45 PM
Finally decided to pick this up on PC. Will have to give it a go

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed