What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 586,180 times)

SiL

SiL

After a long battle with cancer, heart disease, and finally COVID, my grandfather passed away this morning.

A long time coming and we said our goodbyes a few weeks ago but still hurts.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: SiL on May 03, 2022, 06:22:55 AMAfter a long battle with cancer, heart disease, and finally COVID, my grandfather passed away this morning.

I'm so sorry to read this mate. May your grandfather be at peace. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

So sorry for the loss to you and your family.

SiL

SiL

Thank you!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on May 03, 2022, 06:22:55 AMAfter a long battle with cancer, heart disease, and finally COVID, my grandfather passed away this morning.

I'm sorry to hear this bud. :(

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

My grandfather passed away a few years ago, my condolences, I know how difficult it is.

SiL

SiL

Thank you both, I appreciate it.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Sorry for your loss SiL. My condolences.  I hope you are ok mate.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Sorry for your loss Sil, it's never easy  :(

Master Chief

Master Chief

My condolonces to you and your fam, @SiL. :(

SiL

SiL

Cheers. I was kind of hoping it would get easier but I think it's just sinking in more and more as days go by.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm getting sick of how busy my office has become since this other team moved in.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I'm currently unemployed (no work in the area) and this years property taxes are a full 1/4 of my yearly income. It wouldn't be so bad if the weekly trash collections actually happened or the streets were cleaned and maintained, but the council doesn't even do that.

They all have very nice new cars though.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Update: The trash/recycling did get collected this week, just now, but they didn't make up for last weeks absence (certain items are every-second-week, in theory) and one when the truck driver stopped in the middle of the road to have a chat out the window with another passing car, one of the collectors walked over and took a piss on my front gate.

When I noticed and yelled an angry "Oi!!!", he smiled, gave me the finger, shook twice with his other hand, zipped back up and rejoined his colleagues.

I f**king hate this place.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

It gets even better. I spent a lot of the day talking earnestly with my dear old dad, then came inside to find that much like the rubbishman at my gate, the local unfixed tomcats, or at least one of them, has creeped inside and pissed all over my bedding, and only my bedding, presumably because it smells of my cat.

Why me, and why just, piss? All piss.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed