Favourite/Least Favourite Level

Started by War Wager, Aug 12, 2007, 11:36:29 PM

Author
Favourite/Least Favourite Level (Read 33,889 times)

ElderPredator

I hated it too, but you get a lot of honorable kills.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

favorite: "If it bleeds..." I even like it using the Maul, Glaive and the Wrist Blades, I mean is the only one I like to play over and over again. Super Combo! XDD jajaja

hated: the f**kin rituals!! -_-*

ElderPredator

Well my favorite has become SINK THE SHIPMENT.

jegu

jegu

Well... my most favourite one is Under The Gun. Why? Because you will have to hunt movie like with all the civilians there too.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: jegu on Sep 29, 2007, 10:09:06 AM
Well... my most favourite one is Under The Gun. Why? Because you will have to hunt movie like with all the civilians there too.

well... yeah, remmember the first time i played it and finish it i actually end up with 0 dishonorable kills... but in my second try to get all the upgrades.... some extra humans died.

Still dont know if I can delete that fact =(

jegu

jegu

Heh... I did that mission without alerting any prey or killing civilians. That's when you get the feelings like in predator movies.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: jegu on Sep 30, 2007, 11:54:36 AM
Heh... I did that mission without alerting any prey or killing civilians. That's when you get the feelings like in predator movies.

Did a new file now.. changin my stats and now (till escape) I have 0 dishonoralbe kills

jegu

jegu

I went through the whole game without dishonorable kills  ;D

CanadianHero67

My favorite level was "If it Bleeds" because it is fun to use your smart disc in that level. I don't like "Escape" because you are so weak. I was able to get all upgrades and no dishonorable kills on blooded mode. :)

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: CloakedKiller on Oct 04, 2007, 08:49:25 PM
My favorite level was "If it Bleeds" because it is fun to use your smart disc in that level. I don't like "Escape" because you are so weak. I was able to get all upgrades and no dishonorable kills on blooded mode. :)

try Blooded with NO UPGRADES. Ive only gotten to "prey of the clan"

jegu

jegu

I did it without dishonorable kills, blooded and no upgrades. Game was fairly easy except Prey of the Clan and the last level.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: jegu on Oct 05, 2007, 04:41:08 PM
I did it without dishonorable kills, blooded and no upgrades. Game was fairly easy except Prey of the Clan and the last level.

Exactly where I got stucked. XDD with upgrade the game is totally easy... the second time around.

REYALS

REYALS

I havent finished the game yet, because it kept pissing me off. But I liked the level where you follow the "boss".

daimyo-predator

I abso lutely hate the and and 4th level, squeaky-worried voice,"they keep shooting at me!" and I know they are suppose to.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

well... actually you dont necesarrily need to get shot to often... one clue... get to know your walls. and where are you generators. (imagine i went the 6 first levels witout recharging the energy, because i didnt knew you could. ).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed