Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 103,654 times)

RidgeTop

Maybe this week?

Mr.Turok

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jun 28, 2022, 01:16:10 AMhttps://i.imgur.com/Pt5LicR.png
Maybe this week?
I want to take this as a good sign that gameplay balance and additions is coming soon, I really do but the last two years really burned me out of almost all hope. I pray that at least Predator gets some buffs, I'm tired of being knocked into trees when I jump and end up just jumping up and down, being easily shot by sharpshooters. Having the ability to autoclimb trees when I accidently knock into branches makes for better Predator movement instead of being fancy target practice. That and new Predator gear and long range weaponry. Too many melee weapons and one wrist launcher for weapons and gear, very lacking in versatility of Predator gameplay. 

Either be on the lookout for Tuesday or the last day of the month. Its usually either one or the other.

Wweyland

Has there been any hint (even the smallest) that the Feral Predator is coming to the game or there is any other update whatsoever regarding the new movie?

Kailem

Nope, not even a little (unless you count that randomly datamined bear skin from a few months back to be a sign).

Given how secretive they were trying to be about Prey's existence, I doubt Illfonic even knew there was another movie in the works when they planned and budgeted their post-launch DLC. Personally I'd be very surprised if we got any more content beyond the four other datamined Predators that were found earlier this year, none of which are Feral.

Wweyland

What a missed opportunity. New players would be flocking to the game with the movie release, especially with the Feral there (and great marketing opportunities with the mask). Maybe they will just have a more active social media presence or something if they can even manage that.

BlueMarsalis79

It's dead.

Wweyland

Time for a new Predator game?

BlueMarsalis79

Open world Predator videogame yes please.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 19, 2022, 10:09:49 PMOpen world Predator videogame yes please.

Forever the dream Predator game. Though open universe please. Let me hunt multiple species on multiple planets.

Kailem

Quote from: Wweyland on Jul 19, 2022, 09:58:40 PMTime for a new Predator game?

Given that Fireteam Elite came out less than a year ago compared to Hunting Grounds' two years+, and we've already had two new Alien games announced since then, I'm going to say "most definitely."

PAS Spinelli

Alien is, however, the bigger and better of the 2 franchises, so it's no surprise it's getting more games, it has always been the case. Don't get your hopes up, I don't think Disney has much faith in Predator, maybe if Prey does well we will go into a new golden age of Predator content, but for now, I think poorly modeled skins are the best we'll get

Samhain13

I dont see another Predator game coming any time soon. And Illfonic not taking advantage of Prey to get something more out of this game shows how they really dont care at all about it anymore and are done with It. Also bad at their job.

Wweyland

Perhaps a new AvP game then.

Wweyland

Well, Prey release is here and a pretty big fail that the game is doing NOTHING with it.

PAS Spinelli

A big plus if you ask me, I for one welcome the fact that the IP is free of this game and can move on to something better

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed