The Predator Reviews

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 07, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

Author
The Predator Reviews (Read 70,270 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Kradan be like.....

Wut you say about my movie?!!

Kradan

Kradan

Yeah. Better not risking your health and life for that

bendinglight

bendinglight

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 22, 2020, 03:43:31 PM
Kradan be like.....

Wut you say about my movie?!!

https://cdn3.whatculture.com/images/2019/01/1ee6aedcf66799c9-600x338.jpg

I just noticed all the three-dot sights (Lasers? Not sure the 'technical' term) all over the traps/shoulders of the suit as well as the guns themselves. Someone was super giddy about having all those red sight lasers in a single suit.

But that damn suit...smh.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Scary, but not in a good way me thinks..  :-\

Master

Master

It's absolutely THE WORST scene in entire franchise! I can't image what were they thinking, writing such thing!

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Master on Jul 01, 2020, 10:24:35 PM
It's absolutely THE WORST scene in entire franchise! I can't image what were they thinking, writing such thing!

They had to end the movie is what happened. They wanted Arnold, his people said no and we ended up with the suit. It was that or time-travelling Ripley or Newt.

SiL

SiL

The script ended in the forest after killing the Upgrade. Everything else was tacked on.

SM

SM

I didn't really mind the suit ending.  It looked hokey because the pod was obviously meant to be holding a person, but the concept didn't bug me as such.

SiL

SiL

The underlying concept of "a suit designed to kill Predators", I didn't mind.

"Small child working at a government organisation translating alien languages and the suit looking like something out of a Marvel movie while characters crack lame jokes," well.

SM

SM

It was defo a bit too Iron Man.  Could've taken a different route there.  And Rory overall was just inconsistent.

The lame joke was in keeping with the rest of the film.

Master

Master

This whole scene feels so much like Predator parody that, ironicly, it makes rest  of the film almost looks serious. Ironman style transformation is one thing, but sole over the top look of that thing is almost like punch in guts.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Not a big fan of the suit execution at the end, but overall I thought it was a fun watch  :)

Billiken

Billiken

I'm watching this movie as I write this. I've enjoyed it every time I watched it. Only thing I would change is keep fugitive in longer. But I had so much fun with this. I thought the one liners were great.

Kradan

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

:laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed