New AvP Requiem Clips

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 21, 2007, 11:42:37 PM

Author
New AvP Requiem Clips (Read 19,900 times)

Kinn Corn Karn

Kinn Corn Karn

That blows Shrek! I feel for you! I can't wait to see wolf kick some arse and the Predalien smoke some unlucky Preds and Gunnison's!

Dingo

Dingo

OMG! That was pure awesomeness! This movie will kick ass!

Lionhart

Lionhart

First clip reminded me so much of ALIENS   :)  

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I am only watching the ones i have a;lready seen. The sewer and the pool and that' s it.

skinned alive

skinned alive

Sounds like the some of the same score from the original Predator! Or is just temp?

Starkiller

Starkiller

Oh my god! how many clips are fox going to release? I mean I feel like iv'e seen the whole film.   :(   They were all really good to watch especially the wolf in the hive & sewer   ;D   but I think Fox are just releasing to many clips, please no more....Thank You   :D      Its not a good way to advertise the film, ie showing us too much..less is more

Starkiller

Starkiller

U.S fans are so lucky 25th is just around the corner, I have to wait till the 18th Jan. Allthough the way the things are going with Fox releasing so much stuff ie store showdown clip, first 5mins, tv spots and clips etc the movie will be online soo enough    :D   haha!

Deco

Deco

yeah SHREK im with you, im in Ireland and ill have to wait until Jan 18th to see it also

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Earlier when the sewer clip was shown a while back, i said i didn't like the plasma caster sound, now  that this one has audio, i can defenitely hear the whip crack with a mix of something else, which i totally dig.

Predator

Predator

To baad(((In Russia 18 Jan(((So long=(((

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

That is truly cool.

Predator_Ruler

Predator_Ruler

This movie ain't but so long dammit, how much more can they possibly show without spoiling the whole thing,   >:(  

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

too many clips man.  i'm shocked they are releasing half the movie on the internet before its release.  very strange.  as usual, i wont be watching these either.  heh, i still havent watched the 5 minute intro clip.  no spoilage for me!     ;)  

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Nice! More clips to whet my appetite for this film. Thanks, and keep 'em coming, but not too much of the end reveal, OK??

predator343

predator343

OMG!!! OMG!!!! Neca makes avpr series 3 whats incluled 1 open mouth unmasked predator and 1 stealth predator but i dont know when series 3 comes out.   :o     :o  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed