Predator Masks and Blades

Started by Darkness, Jun 25, 2004, 08:21:18 PM

Author
Predator Masks and Blades (Read 15,693 times)

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Hell Alien | 26 Jun 2004 04:19 pm  "You see the 2 lil kind of bags on the saide of the facehugger contracting regulary. just like a doctor would give oxygen to his patient." Kane was unconscious, but coma-like, but he was STILL ALIVE. The facehugger was providing air for Kane, since its tendrill was in Kane's throat.  I have been thinking about it, and I came to two contradicting conclusions:  1. The embryo needs its hosts resources to grown. With a dead host, no resources are being made, and the embryo can't live. That's the reason why the embryo comes out of Newt's mouth in an Alien 3 omitted scene. It needed a host that lived, so it could get resources and grow/develope further.  2. Was the ox dead in the Alien3 special edition after impregnation? It didn't move, but I remember the ox's eyes moving. If the ox was dead, then a dead host could give birth.  I go for the conclusion that a host needs to be alive. You know my reasons by now.   ;)    btw, if dead humans can be used as hosts, why did the Aliens in Aliens keep the humans alive? They could have simply killed the soldiers, and then let Facehuggers impregnate them. This didn't happen to the soldiers. They were kept alive. Another "piece of proof" that hosts need to alive...

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

lol well i read the alien book and they was on about the alien in man form and saying they got to kill it cus they dont know what the next stage could be (hint hint queen) bret was cocooned in a pod yes but iv never heard any one sayin he was an egg and iv been a fan for over 20 years ,, yea dallas was going to be the host and from the out take i seen he was in a mess and wanted to die.. i could go on and on about this.. oh yes aliens just like ants if a queen dies then an other turns queen,other wise they to depndent on queen or face hugger with queen embrio and all you have to do is kill the queen then job done, before ppl say what about alien 3 then, a queen in trouble will carry 2 eggs 1 queen 1 drone and the drone is a protector as we all know

Variable

Variable

You make a good point Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs. I think that the host must be alive.  The chestburster inside may be able to live for a short while after a hosts death but not long. In Alien 3 the ox or whatever it was must have been unconcious or else it wouldnt make sense. The hosts need to be alive.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

right here i go again... the ox seen in alien 3 the ox was dead when the alien came out yes but was alive when it got inpregnated if u hear the prisioners one said she just keild over .. the chest burster didnt come out like it would a man cus of dna,if u look at new born cows horses ec new burn bambys have to walk straight away, so thats why it stayed in the ox for a bit so it developed its legs so it could walk..:-D by the way alien 3 directors cut kicks arse

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

shakermaker, i really think it's a dog instead of an ox, no offense but it's need to be sayded.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

alien emperor im on about the directors cut mate its obviuse you need to see it .. it comes out of an ox.. no offence taken lol

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Oh, i have the alien legacy, so that explaines alot, but i'l go check the directors cut. But its pretty weird in the normal one there is a dog and the directors cut it's an ox, i dont know why they changed that.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

in the original alien 3 it was an ox but alien was made all over the place cus of fox and money  you realy need to get alien quadilogy its fantastic and alien 3 is f***ing awsome

ooman

ooman

The Predators blood does nutrualize the alien acidic blood.  If you have ever read the Alien vs. Predator books in the first one "Prey" you will read when Dachande marks Machiko with his clan mark for being blooded he mixes his blood with the aliens blood so the damn alien blood wont burn through her head.  His blood nutrualizes it to a point where it is a slight burn.

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

WELL OOMAN THE MOVIES ARENT BASED ON THE BOOKS I GUESS SO WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE MOVIE IN 47 DAYS (NOT COUNTING TODAY)

ooman

ooman

The Predators blood does nutrualize the alien acidic blood.  If you have ever read the Alien vs. Predator books in the first one "Prey" you will read when Dachande marks Machiko with his clan mark for being blooded he mixes his blood with the aliens blood so the damn alien blood wont burn through her head.  His blood nutrualizes it to a point where it is a slight burn.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hey ooman, sorry man but I still dont think that novels or comics are sources. So...   It would not be right tho, we got on that for a while and to neutrolize acid, something needs to be really basic. Its doin the same to human skin, basic or acid. And since Anna touched the preds blood and got nothing, we can say that the preds blood wouldnt be basic enough to neutrolize acid. Anyway the movie will say it but I dont think it is.

Z

Z

ooman said: "The Predators blood does nutrualize the alien acidic blood"  --------------------   ???     ???  LMAO The Predator's blood doesn't neutralize the Alien's acid blood! It isn't mentionned anywhere in the comics!   ???   Wow, you gotta stop doing drugs when you read the comics, cuz Broken Thusk doesn't mix his blood before he marks Matchico(sp?)  ... and YES, the Alien's acid does affects the Predators! Just wait for the movie and you will see.  Come on now people, stop making things up just to sound interesting.  Concerning  which Predator is the leader... Like I said in an earlier post, I think that Scar is only the 'main' Predator ( as in the one we will see the most and feel compassion for and will also probably be the last remaining Predator ), not the leader.  As for the Celtic, I think he's not the 'leader' of the whole group, maybe the second in command... but surely the leader of the teens that are coming for ther 'coming of age'. So, maybe that would explain his unusual mask. Or, he could only be a normal Pred with an unusual mask... which a doubt.  And as for the Elder Predator, I think we won't see much of him, as his job is to keep an eye on the teens. Plus, I think he won't battle until things go out of hand... when he HAS to step in. Also, I think he will be the first predator to battle the Queen Alien. So watch out for that battle, cuz its gonna be one heck of a battle   8)  

Jerrod the Expert

Jerrod the Expert

The predator blood, or Thwei in their language, has a chemical that helps neutralize the Acid the aliens have for blood.

Variable

Variable

Man you guys are realy into the books. You guys are to the point were you are using the pred langauge. Which is cool. You are pretty hard core fans man. Rock on. But I read the books and own them but I take them as stories. The book & comics are one thing and the movies are another. Take the side that you will, I am sticking with the movies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed