IllFonic Schedule a Game

Started by acrediblesource, Mar 16, 2020, 03:37:03 PM

Author
IllFonic Schedule a Game (Read 384 times)

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

So how do you schedule a game? Is there an internal calender and you book time and you constantly see people coming online and offline and you pick and choose your team ? How come there is no claim on schedulization yet?
Is it like The Division where people will randomly get selected and it asks to join, what is the deal?
What if I live in alaska and nobody is playing during a period of time? I'd like to buy the game and at least gaurantee that I'm in que for a match.etc.etc. We still live in the dark ages where it seems like something we are destined to receive yet never know how reliable it is. Playstation should start making this some formal technology/application which all developers should get on board with.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

After all this time, i decided to see what Friday the 13th did on the PS4. Low and behold I found this.
The is a dashboard outside of the game in the playstation network in which you can search and join and apparently there is an Event thing (i'm not clear whether or not it is a scheduler but its looking promising so far)

No doubt I didn't have a clue this existed for multiplayer games.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed