Alien 5 to be "Genetic Sibling" to Alien & Aliens

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 25, 2015, 08:58:36 PM

Author
Alien 5 to be "Genetic Sibling" to Alien & Aliens (Read 79,917 times)

Rankles75

As long as I get (real) Ripley, Hicks and Newt, I don't give a shit... :)

Adam802

Adam802

Here are the options:

Option 1:
Take place after the 4 alien movies.  Sequel to Resurrection.  Bad idea in my opinion as I believe that Ripley 8 is a bad character and the story is in a bad spot at that moment.

Option 2:
Retcon Alien 3 and A:R out of existence.  They never happened.  Kinda harsh imo as A3 at least has its moments and has been considered canon for the last 22 years. 

Option 3:
Take place after Alien 3 with new characters.  Ripley is gone and dead.  Could potentially work imo, however Sigourney is going to most certainly be involved so this is unlikely, especially considering Sigourney and Blomkamp's recent comments in interviews. 

Option 4:
Alternate timeline/canon.  Takes place after AL()ENS in place of Alien 3/A:R.  A3/A:R arent retconned "out of existance", they are just ignored for the sake of this new story's different take on the direction of the franchise.  imo, this is the best option that has the greatest potential and will anger the least amount of fans.

What do you guys think?...

Mike

Heres what the new Alien film plot should be. Get ready for some Smackdown!

Ripley, Hicks Bishop Newt all aboard the drop ship heading back to Earth. Bishop tells them he found a document of classified information from Carter J. Burke that was sent to him from Weyland-Yutani Corp. That were in his pants. He found this before he headed to the APC that was right around were the escape chase started. ( ETA 16 Minutes!) In the paper it says a unknown restricted area was infested with Eggs and Facehuggers and that the whole Colony is wiped out, nothing but a ghost town, very spooky. Lots of Aliens wandering around in a town meeting. LT.Ripley and Corporal Hicks are in Awe at the info disposed before them and are scared out of there minds. But they just want to go home but they soon come to mind that there is no other marines left to come and help and that if they are to be more than brave and wipe them out they would have to come together, agree on this almost impossible mission, team up and destroy all targets. Every last one of them, THE ALIENS. Knowing this information at hand, they must get to the spot and kill off everything before it multiplies even further and becomes even harder to do as if it couldn't become even more so already. This becomes Ripley and Hicks Ultimate Nightmare. On the other hand you have Weyland-Yutani men already observing the colony on the same task as Ripley and Hicks. But they want to bring back studies into Quarantine which Ripley and Hicks don't agree with, they had this discussion in Aliens and now they are fed up! They just want to wipe The Bugs the hell out!. This would give further insight to Burke and his Corporate Deeds. He lives on the same page with Weyland. Just careless and only caring about money and not the civilization that was living on these Colonys. Hinting back to Aliens (1986).

On this deserted colony, is other types of Aliens like Queens and Preatorians that must be destroyed before Ripley and Hicks, the team of ultimate badasses can truly head back home. For story sake, there is some ammo not seen from the ship that was sort of hidden.That Ripley and Hicks must use in all the right and smart ways to accomplish there mission. Wipe the Bugs out. Also they must create explosives as well. And as before, they must conserve a lot of ammo to use against the Weyland-Yutani soldiers that obviously don't come to an agreement with Lt. Ripley and Corporal Hicks in there brief meeting at first that took place in the middle of the Alien Mist. Knowing though that there is a lot more Xenomorphs to take out and a group of these soldiers to take out in the same hardcore fashion, ammo is running out, big time. Fear is building up.  If Ripley and Hicks are to come out on top and survive they must join together. Out smart anything and everything and truly become the Ultimate Weapon.

Alien³

Quote from: Rankles75 on Feb 26, 2015, 10:04:17 PM
As long as I get (real) Ripley, Hicks and Newt, I don't give a shit... :)

Here you go...

predxeno

Quote from: Adam802 on Feb 26, 2015, 10:06:07 PM
Here are the options:

Option 1:
Take place after the 4 alien movies.  Sequel to Resurrection.  Bad idea in my opinion as I believe that Ripley 8 is a bad character and the story is in a bad spot at that moment.

Option 2:
Retcon Alien 3 and A:R out of existence.  They never happened.  Kinda harsh imo as A3 at least has its moments and has been considered canon for the last 22 years. 

Option 3:
Take place after Alien 3 with new characters.  Ripley is gone and dead.  Could potentially work imo, however Sigourney is going to most certainly be involved so this is unlikely, especially considering Sigourney and Blomkamp's recent comments in interviews. 

Option 4:
Alternate timeline/canon.  Takes place after AL()ENS in place of Alien 3/A:R.  A3/A:R arent retconned "out of existance", they are just ignored for the sake of this new story's different take on the direction of the franchise.  imo, this is the best option that has the greatest potential and will anger the least amount of fans.

You forgot:

Option 5:

Secret interquel between Aliens and Alien 3.

Option 6:

Ripley and Hicks are still dead, but their templates are copied into synthetics who continue to carry on their work.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 26, 2015, 10:09:15 PMOption 6:

Ripley and Hicks are still dead, but their templates are copied into synthetics who continue to carry on their work.

But why would anyone do that!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 26, 2015, 10:01:28 PM
Alternate timeline, alternate timeline, alternate timeline, alternate timeline.. DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Yeah, the "what if" scenario is not so bad. But I must admit that I was one of the few interested in Alien 5  :P

Inverse Effect

If hicks is in this and Ripley, then its an automatic win in my book. It's neat they are ignoring Resurrection. Kinda sad they are ignoring Alien 3, but then again Alien 3 is what got us into this mess.

OpenMaw

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 26, 2015, 10:11:02 PM

Yeah. There's no real reason to do that at all. It reeks of MAD SCIENCE:laugh: Besides, if you're going to bring back those characters, bring back those characters. Not clones, not mutants. Those characters, right out of the Sulaco cryobay.

predxeno

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 26, 2015, 10:11:02 PM

I dunno, why would their be a Ripley 8 clone with Alien DNA I her?  Why would their be a Predalien who can regurgitate eggs into pregnant women?  Because it sounds cool? :D

Adam802

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 26, 2015, 10:09:15 PM

Here are the options:

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Option 4:

You forgot:

Option 5:

Option 6:

Interquel could maybe work, however ALIENS ends with everyone in hypersleep onboard the Sulaco, and A3 begins with them all being ejected and killed (except Ripley, who obviously survives).  So theres not really a lot of time for anything to happen in between the 2 movies.

And Option 6 is.....just bad. like NO.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Guts on Feb 26, 2015, 10:14:24 PMIf hicks is in this and Ripley, then its an automatic win in my book. It's neat they are ignoring Resurrection. Kinda sad they are ignoring Alien 3, but then again Alien 3 is what got us into this mess.

No, a fear of/lack of effort in developing new interesting characters who might conceivably be as good as Hicks and Newt is what got us into this mess.

Because it's easier to stick HIX N NOOT on the poster.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Here are the options:

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Option 4:

You forgot:

Option 5:

Then Ripley had amnesia or her memory was erased and that's why she does not remember anything in Alien 3? ( I mean anything about the interquel adventure)

predxeno

Quote from: Adam802 on Feb 26, 2015, 10:16:04 PM

Here are the options:

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Option 4:

You forgot:

Option 5:

Option 6:

Interquel could maybe work, however ALIENS ends with everyone in hypersleep onboard the Sulaco, and A3 begins with them all being ejected and killed (except Ripley, who obviously survives).  So theres not really a lot of time for anything to happen in between the 2 movies.

And Option 6 is.....just bad. like NO.

Well, we did have Alien: Out of the Shadows which bridges the gap between the first 2 movies, and A:CM did something similar between the second and third.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed