Unseen AvP Requiem Concept Art

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2009, 10:33:38 PM

Author
Unseen AvP Requiem Concept Art (Read 19,316 times)

Corporal Hicks

I know the film has been out yonks now, but I recently ran into a couple of portfolios of the concept artists who worked on AvPR and found a couple of previous unseen artwork:

Secret Lab (Dark Hoffman)

The above is one of four pieces of artwork done by Dark Hoffman and one of two which seems to show there might have been plans for a secret base experimenting on Aliens and Predators.

The second artist, Chris Howe, has 14 pictures in a gallery all to do with the design of Wolf’s mask and his weapons. Now I’ve seen one of those mask charts on our forum but the rest I haven’t seen. There are quite a few new weapons as well.

SiL

SiL

Oh sweet Christ.  Secret lab?  I ... wow. That's all there is. Wow.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh how I long for something in the future with talent behind it.

Craig

Craig

this is hilarious!

Vulhala

Vulhala

Thanks Hicks!!  Thats some interesting stuff!!    ;D  

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

If i could , i would remove any evidence of that films existence .

Keyes

Keyes

Secret lab looks very interesting.  I wonder what the original idea for it in the story was?

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

The lab scenes are very reminiscent of the comics and captures the essence of "Aliens" well.  As for the Predator designs...looks more like something out of Mass Effect...but can still see some yautja there.

predalien-hybrid

predalien-hybrid

The aliens and predators in the first lab concept look like mcfarlane action figures!   :D  

predalien-hybrid

predalien-hybrid

I know those wolf concepts aren't very true to the original predators but they are quite interesting to look at...for me at least!    :)  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Secret lab could work if it was in the future, but as for AvPR oh dear.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Looks like they at least tried to make it much more than what it was.  Impossible with that script, though.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Secret lab? WTF?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I really like that concept of the lake crash.  Sky looks really good.

Griffith

Griffith

Splinter Cell is such a wise guy ..AVPR it's an awful movie they should have burn it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed