ADI Talks AvPRequiem in Video Inteview

Started by Darkness, Dec 14, 2007, 09:13:18 PM

Author
ADI Talks AvPRequiem in Video Inteview (Read 8,109 times)

Sulaco

Sulaco

Commander Griker: Thanks for the heads -up... ADI really has to step it up for this movie, avp was horrible! avp-r looks decent! AvP only did well because people missed these creatures, bring back Winston, Giger, a bigger budget, WTF???

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Nice interview. From the looks of the trailers/footage, I think ADI has done a great job with Wolf, the PredAlien and the Aliens. Maybe the Aliens are not as good as Cameron's Aliens, but they still look nice, IMO.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Stan Winston is great but hes an expencive bastad hes a grumpy old tard and will only make cool looking monsters if you have a load of money to dish out  these guys are the new wave i like them more then stan when was the last time we seen a Stan Winston creature in todays movies?  the guy is a Money pirate

skinned alive

skinned alive

Predalien hybrid vs. Newborn hybrid vs. Predator! Now that would be a movie right there!!! Who would win that one? My guess would be the Predalien.

skinned alive

skinned alive

That was just my vision by the way... nothing related to the interview. Thanks.

Hell-Scorpion

Hell-Scorpion

Why's Goro from Anderson's Mortal Kombat movie in the pic?   ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed