Bad reviews dnt mean alot.

Started by Spectre, Dec 20, 2007, 09:26:57 PM

Author
Bad reviews dnt mean alot. (Read 25,881 times)

Lionhart

Lionhart

For me all that matters is that I wanna see the Predator KICK ASS. Thats it. Even if this film might not be a classic, I still might have fun. and not to forget, Its better then AVP, Thats all what matters.

nukem11

nukem11

I wish they would compare it to AVP and not the originals so much. If they said its as good as AVP then this really would be shit. But until the general audiences sees it then were know what people really think of it and your get the my mate or whoever saw it and thought it was great or crap or whatever. Then the buzz starts to happen and stuff.

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Well, the fact that it's "The most anticipated movie" in Yahoo, doesn't mean shit if everybody is going to stay at home opening their presents and having family gatherings...I whis the movie is a B.O. success, but if it makes more than $20 million on it's first week, I'll be surprised... :-\

Tender Branson

Tender Branson

The people that didn't like the movie from the start are not going to be surprised, actually they may be surprised...by exactly how bad it is.

That Yellow Alien

SOAP was the most anticipated when it first came out. Look how good that did.

Point is, internet hype doesn't equal public hype.

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: Mr.Bubbles on Dec 20, 2007, 09:43:59 PM
The people that didn't like the movie from the start are not going to be surprised, actually they may be surprised...by exactly how bad it is.

Do you think it's better than AVP or it's equally bad but in other areas?

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 20, 2007, 09:45:05 PM
SOAP was the most anticipated when it first came out. Look how good that did.

Point is, internet hype doesn't equal public hype.

I agree...I can't be more hyped though!! I'll have a lot of fun at the theater... ;D

Lionhart

Lionhart

Mr bubbles, I wanna know whats so bad about it?

If you already explaned then im sorry to ask this.

Originalsin

Originalsin

maybe this movie will cross the line as far as gore goes, but when alien came out the chestburster scene was something no one had ever seen before and that was extremly gory. In aliens the scene where bishop gets ripped in half is WAY gory even though he is an android. In alien 3 there are tons of way gory scenes. In ALien Resuerection when the hybrid is sucked into space, that is way gory too. In Predator when it shows the people hangging SKINNED... that's pretty gory. And in predator 2 the scene where gary busy gets cut in half is pretty gory. The only ALien/predator typr movie with no gore was AVP.

nukem11

nukem11

Quote from: Lionhart on Dec 20, 2007, 09:47:10 PM
Mr bubbles, I wanna know whats so bad about it?

If you already explaned then im sorry to ask this.

Didnt you know he already saw it at the cinama.

That Yellow Alien

Alien's gore was brutal, realistic, and shocking. AVPR's is just gory. That cemetary head shot was ridiculous.

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 20, 2007, 09:37:28 PM
But if most opinions are "it sucks", what do you expect?

So most opinions are two fan reviews and some fanboys on this board? Come on ...

greetz

Lionhart

Lionhart

ye I knew, But I wanna know whats so bad about it.

Originalsin

Originalsin

Evil DEads gore is over the top, but it's still a kick ass movie!!! GO GORE!!!

mostlycome@nite

mostlycome@nite

No I make up my own mind.....strangers don't stray me at all.

Tender Branson

Tender Branson

QuoteDo you think it's better than AVP or it's equally bad but in other areas?

It is terribly amateurish, I don't want to spoil alot unless anybody wants me to but generally the movie wasn't better than AvP. It looks like they tried too hard. I hate AvP but this was just an over-kill. I knew it was going to be bad, but at least I hoped it was going to be fun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed