Runtime: 86 minutes!

Started by Trioxide, Dec 19, 2007, 09:15:10 PM

Author
Runtime: 86 minutes! (Read 7,262 times)

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 22, 2007, 10:50:52 PM
Quote from: XxSaNdMaNxX on Dec 22, 2007, 10:24:39 PM
hey guys question is this running time with or with out credits???????

its 94 minutes with credits. The actual movie is probably 86 minutes. Colin said that was the final running time with credits.

I think what's happened is the black girl and boy have been cut out because they didn't serve a purpose to the story. It seemed to me they were away from the main action anyway.

That's just a guess though. But they are cut out of the final cut.

oh ok thnx

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

That's what I am thinking too. We have seen absolutely no footage of them. And he is right, they do serve no purpose to the story, I've said that since day one. Doesn't surprise me they were cut.

Although I am sure the actors are pissed. :D

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 22, 2007, 11:04:20 PM
That's what I am thinking too. We have seen absolutely no footage of them. And he is right, they do serve no purpose to the story, I've said that since day one. Doesn't surprise me they were cut.

Although I am sure the actors are pissed. :D

The black girl I think did a small interview with MTV a long ago. Isn't she kind of famous in the music world.

I also say they died in the car scene with the Alien.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: sweeteyes on Dec 22, 2007, 09:05:20 PM
120 mins is fine!...anything longer than 130 nah...espesically anything that concerns 2 creatures versing each other! ::)

o and Antman??...ive seen all the Aliens films.

Wasn't it too long for you to sit through?   You're missing out on some good films by imposing this 'nothing over 2 hours, ten minutes' routine.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Dec 23, 2007, 12:26:00 AM
Quote from: sweeteyes on Dec 22, 2007, 09:05:20 PM
120 mins is fine!...anything longer than 130 nah...espesically anything that concerns 2 creatures versing each other! ::)

o and Antman??...ive seen all the Aliens films.

Wasn't it too long for you to sit through?   You're missing out on some good films by imposing this 'nothing over 2 hours, ten minutes' routine.

no it wasnt too long...Aliens is only 154 mins...not much longer than AVPR...AND they werent Aliens versus Preds films..

I still think if this movie was any longer than 1hr 30 then ppl would get sick of it...

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: sweeteyes on Dec 24, 2007, 11:25:04 AM
no it wasnt too long...Aliens is only 154 mins...not much longer than AVPR...AND they werent Aliens versus Preds films..
I still think if this movie was any longer than 1hr 30 then ppl would get sick of it...

154 minutes is 2 and a half hours.  That's over your 'limit' and an hour longer than AvPR.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Dec 24, 2007, 11:33:28 AM
Quote from: sweeteyes on Dec 24, 2007, 11:25:04 AM

154 minutes is 2 and a half hours.  That's over your 'limit' and an hour longer than AvPR.

ah yeh...i realised i made a mistake,... ::) :P but I still think a 2 hr film where  theres 2 creatures fighting is too long...

but thats just my opinion... ;)

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

So let me get this straight, with credits= 94 minutes and without credits= 86 minutes.

Man, I'm slow at catching up juicy infos on these!  :(

Dusk

Dusk

I can live with a runtime of 86 minutes. I do wish it were longer, but it's not the end of the world. And don't forget, the Bros shot some additional 6-8 Minutes just for the DVD release. So that boosts the runtime easily over 90 minutes even without credits.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Dusk on Dec 24, 2007, 12:01:51 PM
I can live with a runtime of 86 minutes. I do wish it were longer, but it's not the end of the world. And don't forget, the Bros shot some additional 6-8 Minutes just for the DVD release. So that boosts the runtime easily over 90 minutes even without credits.

;D

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Quote from: Dusk on Dec 24, 2007, 12:01:51 PM

Hurray!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed