Article in Moviestar Magazine

Started by Darkness, Dec 16, 2007, 09:10:04 PM

Author
Article in Moviestar Magazine (Read 4,545 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s an article about AvP Requiem in the German magazine Moviestar. I don’t think it contains anything new apart from the picture below of Kelly and her daughter in her bedroom. AliensVsPredator.de have got a couple of scans from the magazine if you can speak German.

20071216_03

No doubt, this is the same scene where the father is killed by an Alien bursting through the window.

depthcharge2

It looks like Ripley and Newt.   :)  

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

Dang. it's a shame i'm a little rusty on my German lol

Dingo

Dingo

Das Boot! shiza! Spreakin de dutch? Dankee. About as far as my German goes.

FatAlbert264

FatAlbert264

i realy whant a predator model kit from hot toys but they all cost to much.does any one know where to get one for a cheap price. my gamer card is FatAlbert264 so send me a message   ???  

deathconx

deathconx

its funny i was thinking they looked like ripley and newt too.   :D   I wonder if the kid survives though   :-[  

mace-in-the-face

Yeah, this is not just another obvious bullshit homage that once again shows their unoriginal writing abilities.

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

something in the window.

dsa

dsa

<i>No doubt, this is the same scene where the father is killed by an Alien bursting through the window.</i>  Omg! How do you know that the dude dies   >:(  

Silent-Hal

Silent-Hal

...because its in the trailer?   ::)    I really think this movie is going to kick ass, looks way better than the original (which I liked). Colin and Greg really look as if they know what they are doing and the footage we have been shown of this movie has been great. Roll on January 18th    ;D  

LevdAmun

LevdAmun

sorry to dissappoint ye dingo, but the only german words in your post were "das boot"   ;)   "shiza" should've been "scheisse" ... I can only guess what "spreakin de dutch?" could mean ... and btw ye made a really big mistake there: "dutch" refers to the Netherlands and not to Germany and trust me, we (or rather most of us) don't like to be called Germans. The correct question would be "sprechen sie deutsch?" (formal) or "sprichst du deutsch?" (informal). And leave out one e in "dankee" and it would be spelled correctly    ;)   (danke)   sorry, I do realize that I enjoy being a smart ass way too much    ;)  

LevdAmun

LevdAmun

And it says on the site that for a fan who's keeping himself up to date there really isn't any new info in the article ... in case any of you were wondering

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed