Newt's Doll Sent to Press

Started by WinterActual, May 26, 2011, 07:40:27 PM

Author
Newt's Doll Sent to Press (Read 33,964 times)

Shobidoo

Shobidoo

#90
f**k year! That looks awesome. Loven all this viral marketing.

P.B.

P.B.

#91
I'm just glad is game is finally coming out... I was worried there for a couple of years. Also, I hope the Aliens look bigger than they did in AVP; they looked like little cats crawling around on the floor like that.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

#92
Quote from: P.B. on May 30, 2011, 01:39:34 PM
I'm just glad is game is finally coming out... I was worried there for a couple of years. Also, I hope the Aliens look bigger than they did in AVP; they looked like little cats crawling around on the floor like that.

Look at some of the screen shots. You'll get an idea.

MarcusVerus

MarcusVerus

#93
Is there no doubt that this is for E3. Is it possible that it could be marketing for the Gearbox Community Day?

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: ikarop on May 30, 2011, 09:13:27 AM
Take a look at what Sega sent today to the Official PlayStation Magazine  ;):






http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150206021936881.308730.138801591880

I guess you could say...

*glasses*

that's some Bitchin' news.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

#95
Quote from: Vinicius on May 30, 2011, 06:31:21 PM
Is there no doubt that this is for E3. Is it possible that it could be marketing for the Gearbox Community Day?

Judging by Kotaku  and the other articles said about having an appointment for E3, yah its for E3. But something could show up at GBX Community Day too.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

#96
That's aweosme. They better sell those after :D

Vulhala

Vulhala

#97
I may be missing something here, but why was that gun only sent to Oz? What's so special about them particularly?

frostedone

frostedone

#98
That is an awesome nerf gun!

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

#99
Quote from: Vinicius on May 30, 2011, 06:31:21 PM
Is there no doubt that this is for E3. Is it possible that it could be marketing for the Gearbox Community Day?

If you're doing this kind of viral marketing to hype the hell out of people with the E3 coming next week, it's because you're going to show something in it. It wouldn't make sense to do otherwise. :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

#100
Quote from: Vulhala on May 30, 2011, 07:14:38 PM
I may be missing something here, but why was that gun only sent to Oz? What's so special about them particularly?

Laws regarding imitation firearms?

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

#101
I am loving this.

JayHy17

JayHy17

#102
This just keeps getting better and better!

HicksLives!

HicksLives!

#103
'Bitch' is what Drake had inscribed on his Smart Gun.

King Rathalos


Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed