Newt's Doll Sent to Press

Started by WinterActual, May 26, 2011, 07:40:27 PM

Author
Newt's Doll Sent to Press (Read 43,001 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Great... great viral there. Love it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's certainly an interesting viral. I wonder if we'll be getting any deeper virals soon?

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

We'll be getting something at E3.

Space jockey pilot

Space jockey pilot

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 28, 2011, 02:17:24 PM
It's certainly an interesting viral. I wonder if we'll be getting any deeper virals soon?

like i have said once before...
personally i bet its CM because newts doll is from  the film "Aliens" not Alien or Alien 3 and Alien:R and CM is an Aliens[/s][/b] game so it could tie in with the movie if you get me ....

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Its more likely to do with A:CM cause Creative Assembly's game has had like a month of development, the DS game simply is NOT big enough to do something like this for and it just makes sense.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Love these kind of object based marketing deals.

Please please PLLLEASE EEEE3.

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

wow...thats amazing
hope its not bull shit and that gear box is as dedicated as they say they are, i think the last thing all us true fans want to see is avp referenced shit mixed in with the game and redundant gameplay ***cough avp 3 ***
otherwise lets put elliot goldenthals alien 3 score on and throw all our hopes (especially mine) down the drain-in some limbo/post mortum version of hadleys hope-with Casey

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on May 28, 2011, 04:30:29 PM
Its more likely to do with A:CM cause Creative Assembly's game has had like a month of development, the DS game simply is NOT big enough to do something like this for and it just makes sense.

I thought Creative Assembly has been working on their side scroller for some time.  If it's the same game that was showcased in the footage that was leaked onto Youtube then it is actually quite old.

I'm not quite sure how to measure the scope of a stunt that simply mails a few doll heads to a few addresses in the United States...but I don't think I'd describe it as "big."  Like I alluded to before, the only thing worth paying attention to at this point is the delivery of real, actual news about A:CM.  Every other stunt, gimmick, and promise is pointless to me.  I've simply waited too long and my patience is too worn to get excited about a doll's head.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Interesting and unexpected... but I'm not getting my hopes up yet.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Ash 937 on May 29, 2011, 05:36:35 AM
I thought Creative Assembly has been working on their side scroller for some time.  If it's the same game that was showcased in the footage that was leaked onto Youtube then it is actually quite old.

Creative Assembly is making the newly announced game that is supposed to have a Dead Space feel and be more related to ALIEN than ALIENS. They only just recently got the new space to start hiring a team to build the game so there is no way it is for that game.

Way Forward is making the side-scroller that may not even be released. We don't even know if this is being released plus its simply a side scroller on one platform, a handheld at that, and is probably not worth the money to do the doll stunt with.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Does SEGA own the rights to Predator videogames too or only AvP and Alien?

Brother

Brother

All 3 I believe.

Sexy Poot

JediMasterGabe

Pretty sweet. I've almost forgot about this game so its good to have another game to look forward to.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Brother on May 29, 2011, 07:40:35 AM
All 3 I believe.

It may just be ALIEN and avp though.
They never said anything about it and considering they haven't even hinted or mentioned the idea of a Predator only game I think its just avp and ALIEN. Then we all know Predator only games suck cause Predator is completely dependent on ALIEN.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed