20th Century Fox Panel at CCXP to Include Alien: Covenant?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 29, 2016, 01:46:48 PM

Author
20th Century Fox Panel at CCXP to Include Alien: Covenant? (Read 48,873 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 30, 2016, 07:31:25 PM
It's hard to really be certain with the translation but there's something about "exhibition with unique parts of the movie" makes me feel like this could potentially be a display of props.
Might be stuff from leaked pics, possibly spacesuit designs!!

Protozoid

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 30, 2016, 07:31:25 PM
It's hard to really be certain with the translation but there's something about "exhibition with unique parts of the movie" makes me feel like this could potentially be a display of props.
Perhaps "exhibition with unique parts of the movie" could also be a garbled translation of "exclusive footage from the movie". The other statement, "we'll show some exclusive footage from the feature film Alien: Covenant" seems pretty clear, though.

Corporal Hicks

I think Enoch was paraphrasing then. Unless what you said, Enoch, came from another link?

Pvt. Himmel

I hope so! We need footage and quick!! 8)

Corporal Hicks

The text on the image translate to - "Exhibition with exclusive objects"

I think this is going to be a prop display.

Pvt. Himmel

Corporal Hicks

Either way, I'm happy. I'm confident we'll be seeing the trailer within the next few weeks so I'm happy with a prop exhibition. Just hope they end up online!

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 30, 2016, 07:51:49 PM
Either way, I'm happy. I'm confident we'll be seeing the trailer within the next few weeks so I'm happy with a prop exhibition. Just hope they end up online!
Me too! Everything comes to he who waits, and we all have been waiting a very long time for this.  8)

Enoch

I still think its not a prop exibition...
they ll probably show few scenes from
movie.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It'll be nice if that's the case but I don't think they will be now.

Another tweet -

QuoteStay tuned on latest #Logan #Kingsman and #AssassinsCreedOFilme, #AlienCovenant in @CCXPoficial,. #FoxNaCCXP

https://twitter.com/FoxFilmdoBrasil/status/804060007234932739

The text next to Alien translates to - "Exhibition of original pieces"

Symon

Is "Exhibition of original pieces", isn't footage of the movie.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I think the Corpral is correct, it's props from the film. Since it's open to the public we'll hopefully see some images online soon.

Do we have any members from Brazil here?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 30, 2016, 09:39:10 PM
I think the Corpral is correct, it's props from the film. Since it's open to the public we'll hopefully see some images online soon.

Gotta keep an eye on that hashtag tomorrow.

Fox Brazil tweeted again. (Thanks to Scified)

https://twitter.com/FoxFilmdoBrasil/status/804067587684532224

QuoteIn @CCXPoficial 2016, face the conundrums of an exclusive room #AlienCovenant, pocket version of @Escape60Oficial. #FoxNaCCXP

Looks like they'll be running an Escape Room type event too.

BonesawT101

When does this event begin?

Corporal Hicks

It's the 1st to the 4th.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed