Sam Park's Predator 3 Script

Started by Darkness, Sep 01, 2004, 12:01:20 AM

Author
Sam Park's Predator 3 Script (Read 1,867 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Sam Park, who wrote a script for Predator 3 a while back has been speaking to MovieHole and says a little bit about his script:

“And “Predator 3″? “Who knows? All I know is that once upon a time I and Clay McBride wrote an unsolicited treatment for “Predator 3″ that Joel Silver liked but he wasn’t interested in producing because he was creating product exclusively for Warner at the time with no connections to Fox who owns the Predator franchise. Everyone that read Clay and my story treatment thought it was terrific along with how it sets up more sequels with unusual twists. I think that if I’m ever to have a chance at pitching a Predator idea to Fox I’ll have to succeed with one of the other script projects first. “

If I remember correctly, his script was called “Predator 3: The Deadlier of the Species” and features Arnold Schwarzenegger’s character, Dutch, in New York during a blizzard. A Predator comes to New York and tracks down Dutch to try and kill him.

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

Nah I dont like that script very much i think dutch should get respect for killing the ultimate hunter and maybe dutch and the the predators fight another clan of predators or ALIENS

James Griffith

James Griffith

???     >:(     :P     :-[              In one of the predator movies or AVP, it is said that if someone kills or works along with a predator they are reworded and left alone.  This script needs magger work. AT'S BAD!

sarah

sarah

>:(   Nope no way i dont like that script and i think alot of people would say the same, I mean for one thing and this is also where they stuffed up AvP..... PREDATOR LIKES THE HEAT!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed