Predators Officially Released!

Started by Darkness, Jul 08, 2010, 07:00:42 AM

Author
Predators Officially Released! (Read 15,359 times)

The Demon

The Demon

Damnit! The movie I'm actually anticipating, the UK gets a day early. I don't even think my theatre has a midnight premiere.

Selected

Selected

Watchin' It in 3 Hours ;-)!

Space_Dementia

Just about to get ready to pop down the cinema to see it!! cant wait!  ;D

Selected

Selected

More bad critics/reviews are rollin' up... :-X
hmm...well f**k them, everybody has to deside it self if it is a good or f**ked up! ^^

Well see...

Ash 937

Ash 937

I think this movie is going to be waaaaay better than Alien 3!!!

preddyuk

preddyuk

saw it in hongkong,it was ok,fight at end little short,whats with the pred beheadings

Fleshtrap666

at least 3 of the negative reviews I have read, the reviewer points out in the review how they are not Predator fans...The MASS majority of what I am hearing is very positive.

Warghost

Warghost

stealth bunny

Just got back from the cinema and gotta say its pretty damn awesome, brody is great and the rest of the cast is very strong, would have been nice if the preds were a bit taller but thats the only negative thing i can say,really good fun,go see! ;D

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

@stealth  what about when tht yakuza guy fights the pred and it shows pred on right n him on the left of the screen. tht pred hugeee lol.only one thing i didnt like there was a few things copid from the first predator movie. part from tht great film.

rycher

rycher

@Ash 937- youre comparing two different types of films ::) Im waiting for Alien prequel..cant wait for those two movies to come out!!

The Demon

The Demon

Wow, spoilers.. awesome. thanks  ::)

Fleshtrap666

I liked Alien 3 lol.......

stealth bunny

@drakeolowe, that was a great fight, maybe he was a small yakuza! Lol :D

marko123

marko123

just return from cinema i was expecting more to much copying predator 1

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed