Alien vs. Pinball

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 30, 2016, 07:49:55 AM

Author
Alien vs. Pinball (Read 15,693 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It was mentioned in the Alien Day announcements.

https://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=6209

QuoteFox Digital Entertainment, in partnership with Zen Studios, will launch three digital pinball tables via iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, PlayStation Network, XBOX Live, and Steam.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Artwork for the game.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I guess that's the artwork for the 3 tables. Looks cool.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biWSmChxkf8&nohtml5=False

I can't say I was terribly fussed by this but this actually looks pretty cool.

Corporal Hicks

Aliens vs. Pinball was announced as part of the Alien Day celebrations but aside from a small comment and picture that Zen Studios posted there’s been very few details said about the game. That has now changed. Zen Studios has released the trailer, several screenshots and some information regarding the game!

“Aliens vs. Pinball is comprised of three distinct tables. In Aliens pinball, team up with the Colonial Marines as Ellen Ripley on a pinball table based on ALIENS, the 1986 blockbuster film. Face your fears and take on a deadly Alien threat on the Sevastopol Space Station as Amanda Ripley in the Alien: Isolation pinball table and feel the rush of the hunt as a young Yautja warrior in Alien vs. Predatorpinball.

Featuring characters from the hit film franchise including Ellen Ripley, Aliens vs. Pinball offers a dynamic interpretation of the terrifying atmosphere and white-knuckle situations that have made the ALIEN anthology one of the most popular, frightening and enduring franchises in science-fiction.

Key Game Features

• Join Ellen Ripley as she confronts her nightmares and help the Colonial Marines rid LV-426 of its Alien infestation in Aliens Pinball
  • Watch out for the merciless Alien stalking you on the Alien: Isolation pinball table
  • Defeat Xenomorphs and rise in Yautja society on the Alien vs. Predator table
  • Original iconic voiceovers and sound effects from films and videogames set in the ALIENS Universe
  • Leaderboards, score tracking, exciting social features, and more”
Aliens vs. Pinball is due release on all major platforms on Alien Day. Aliens vs. Pinball Trailer and Details Released

Aliens vs. Pinball is due release on all major platforms on Alien Day.

130416_06 Aliens vs. Pinball Trailer and Details Released

130416_07 Aliens vs. Pinball Trailer and Details Released

130416_08 Aliens vs. Pinball Trailer and Details Released

130416_09 Aliens vs. Pinball Trailer and Details Released

130416_10 Aliens vs. Pinball Trailer and Details Released

Aliens vs. Pinball is due for release on Alen Day, the 26th of April. Aliens vs. Pinball Trailer and Details Released

Aliens vs. Pinball will be released for all the major platforms – Xbox One, Xbox 360, PSN, Steam, Windows 10, Mac, iOS, Android and Amazon – on Alien Day, April 26th.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

That does look really cool. May have to get it now lol

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, I gotta be honest, I'm strangely drawn to this. It looks completely silly, but fun silly.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just noticed Stompy grabbing Amanda as she gets into that vent.  :laugh: If anything, it's very well decorated!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Haha yeah, some of the animated decorations look awesome.

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

I'm really looking forward to this!! I'm already a fan of the Zen Pinball game so they already got my money haha I've spent more than I'd like to admit on Star Wars & Marvel tables in the game already haha

lost dragon

lost dragon

Even though i like, sooo know it's going to end up like the Marvel tables i bought for the 360, initally loved then never touched again...

I'm going to have to get this, want it so badly, no real idea why, it just strikes a chord with me i guess.

Darkness

Darkness

They've released details about the Alien Isolation table now:

"In Alien: Isolation pinball, players must help Amanda Ripley survive the dangerous corridors of Sevastopol Space Station while evading a merciless Xenomorph," Zen explained. "Additionally, you'll have to contend with 'Working Joe' androids and Station Security Guards, craft weaponry, and hack computers while you keep an eye out for the relentless Alien."

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

What is this supposed to retail at? Or was that already posted...?

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

If it's anything like previous Zen Pinball packs, 3 tables usually runs for $9.99. I already got cash on my PS3 just waiting for Alien Day haha I'll probably end up doing a first impressions video for all 3 tables on my youtube channel on the 26th. I love pinball games to begin with so even if it does turn out like other tables I've bought & rarely replayed, I still won't regret getting it. Also if anyone has a PS4 or XBone, check out Pinball Arcade. Like Zen but it simulates actual real pinball machines that existed. Terminator 2 table, Twilight Zone, Elvira, great stuff but those tables are only on the new consoles. PS3 (what I own, haven't conformed yet) doesn't get them. I hope that's not the case with the Alien Pinball. If that's new consoles only I'll be plenty pissed.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Pretty sure the blurb mentioned last gen consoles.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed