Lord of the Rings - Amazon Series

Started by KiramidHead, Nov 04, 2017, 07:53:05 PM

Author
Lord of the Rings - Amazon Series (Read 30,351 times)

nanison

nanison

Another show or film I will never watch unless I pay up for endless streaming subscriptions. Can't we just go back in time and enjoy the good ol' days :-P

[cancerblack]

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 19, 2021, 10:02:55 PM
They're starting on their scummy union busting antics already. Go film it somewhere else please.

Hey I got my wish.

Quote from: nanison on Aug 02, 2021, 10:20:24 PM
Another show or film I will never watch unless I pay up for endless streaming subscriptions. Can't we just go back in time and enjoy the good ol' days :-P

There's always other methods, but I don't think this will be even worth a pirating.

BringbackJonesy!

https://www.theonering.net/torwp/2021/08/12/111346-amazon-moves-production-to-uk-for-season-2-of-lord-of-the-rings-tv-series/

Despite the change of locale for the 2nd season's production, I'm more interested in who ends up scoring this thing, and how it will sound in comparison to Jackson's movies.  I recall that Howard Shore indicated that he would be open to being approached for this, but I just hope that they get someone who can also come up with an epic soundtrack to the proceedings, if not.

[cancerblack]

My predictions for the score:

- Inception BWAAAMs
- Classical guitar pretending to be a lute
- At least one fight where a beat drops

BlueMarsalis79

Kill me if so

[cancerblack]

BlueMarsalis79

I appreciate the deep fried gif

[cancerblack]

It was the only one that wasn't blue and you could see the helmet wobble in.

Immortan Jonesy

DarthJoker45

[cancerblack]

Too many "rings".

Crazy Rich

I like it more when Christopher Lee says it.

KiramidHead

She really over did her reading of "Mordor."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed